It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed May 7th, 2014 8:52 pm 
Inactive

**********Accessing Klingon Intelligence Database**********

**********Please stand by for Retinal Scan Verification**********

***Alert: Anomaly detected. Encoding violation security vulnera…..
…..
…..

***Welcome back Franklin Drake!
***Encrypted secure connection established.
***Nultracker is active, spike protocol engaged, searching for inquiries…
***Python protocol active, all records of this session are being actively deleted…

***How would you like to proceed?

***Affirmative***
***Accessing personnel file for Anizash, Captain, Klingon Defence Force***

<pic>

Name: Anizash
Race: Klingon
Born: Stardate 45724.94 (21 April 2368)
Birth Place: Ketha Lowlands, Qo’noS
Father: Klurg, son of T’org. Deceased; Stardate 66659.74
Mother: B’vrett, daughter of D’riB. Deceased; Stardate 53516.97
House: Vassal to the House of Suza
Height: 190.5 cm
Weight: 106.594 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Retina Scan Profile: RJ/Y62%1-41EG//*#004

Date of Service Activation: Stardate 60570.84
Serial Number: 493A-28117-KF1-49X-5
Current Ship: I.K.S. Ho'a'chaID
Ship Class: Mogh Fleet Battle Cruiser

Assignment: Dyson Joint Command Special Task Force
Fleet: 12th Honor Guard

Specialization(s): Combat Psychology, Space Combat Theory and Tactics, Advanced Personal Combat Training, Starship Energy Weapon Systems.

Security Clearance: Top Secret – L:Bravo26/A, Klingon Intelligence
Operative Status: Active
Threat Level: Extreme

Service Record:
Stardate 60568.32 – Graduated with Honors Klingon Academy
Stardate 60570.84 – Service Activation; assigned to I.K.S. Y’tem as 2nd Lieutenant Tactical
Stardate 62617.56 – Deployment I.K.S. Y’Tem; Assigned to Special Operation Fleet – Invasion of Gila IV
Stardate 62887.13 – After Action Report; Ground forces under command of 2nd Lieutenant Anizash captured key strategic objectives, minimal losses. Recommended for promotion.
Stardate 62888.38 – Field Promotion to 1st Lieutenant, authorized by Gen. D’Kren, commander Gila Special Operations Fleet. Confirmed KDF Military Council.
Stardate 63080.21 – Deployment I.K.S. Y’Tem; assigned to Special Operations Fleet under command of General Worf - Counter attack against the Romulan ship Narada.
Stardate 63132.13 – After Action Report; I.K.S. Y’tem is heavily damaged during engagement with Romulan ship Narada, towed back to the SoHcha Fleet Yards for repair.
Stardate 63230.19 – Transfer; 1st Lieutenant Anizash is assigned to the I.K.S. P’Rang as Chief Tactical Officer.

****Records Redacted by order Klingon Intelligence****

Stardate 64927.79 – Deployment I.K.S. P’Rang; Assigned to Special Operations Fleet – Invasion of Nequencia system.
Stardate 65046.89 – After Action Report; Executed commanding officer for cowardice, assumed command of ground forces and completed objectives.
Stardate 65054.43 – Promotion; Lieutenant Commander, authorization KDF Military Council
Stardate 65056.95 – Transfer: Lieutenant Commander Anizash assigned Klingon Intelligence
…..
…..
Stardate 68449.53 – Transfer; Lieutenant Commander Anizash assigned to the I.K.S. K’t’suka as Operations Officer, Command Third.
Stardate 68462.84 – I.K.S. K’t’suka departs Klingon space. Mission; three year exploration survey of the Azlesa Expanse
Stardate 71749.52 – I.K.S. K’t’suka returns Klingon space.

Stardate 71773.3 – Promotion; Captain, authorization Klingon Intelligence. Confirmed KDF Military Council.
Stardate 71775.81 – Transfer; Captain Anizash assigned to refit B'rel-class bird-of-prey, I.K.S. Bl’ngo’ as Commanding Officer.
Stardate 71783.36 – Deployment I.K.S. Bl’ngo’; assigned patrol duty along the Klingon-Gorn border.

Stardate 74035.88 – Deployment I.K.S. Bl’ngo’; assigned to the Special Operations Fleet – Invasion Gorn Space.
Stardate 75905.68 – After Action Report; Captain Anizash led small task force of Klingon ships tasked with breaking Gorn and Nausicaan supply lines. Resulting actions reduce Gorn fleet effectiveness by estimated 37%.
Stardate 77987.73 – After Action Report; I.K.S. Bl’ngo’ was severely damaged during an engagement with a Gorn fleet over the Gorn home world. Captain Anizash pilots the I.K.S. Bl’ngo’ into the Gorn flagship, destroying both vessels. The Captain is saved due to an emergency transport by I.K.S. K’t’suka, which was also taking part in the engagement.
Stardate 77989.31 – Transfer; Captain Anizash assigned to I.K.S. K’t’suka as Executive Officer, Command Second.
Stardate 79200.26 – Transfer; Captain Anizash assigned command of the refit D7A Battle Cruiser, I.K.S. Gomex-zha.
Stardate 79204.33 – Deployment I.K.S. Gomex-zha; assigned patrol duty Qu’Vat Sector. –S-D-C-
Stardate 79449.58 – Deployment I.K.S. Gomex-zha; assigned Special Operations Fleet – Invasion of Korvat
Stardate 81722.14 – After Action Report; I.K.S. Gomex-zha participated in the majority of the conflicts with the Federation forces, including the invasion of the Arachnis Sector and Cestus III.
Stardate 81723.61 – Deployment I.K.S. Gomex-zha; assigned patrol duty along the Romulan-Klingon boarder due to an increase in Tal Shiar activity.
Stardate 82077.68 – After Action Report; I.K.S. Gomex-zha leads an attack against a secret Tal Shiar repair and refit station operating inside Klingon space. The station is destroyed and a D'deridex Warbird is captured.
Stardate 82507.78 – After Action Report; Responding to a distress call the I.K.S. Gomex-zha destroys a Tal Shiar cruiser that was attacking a Reman scout ship. Several Reman officers were saved and transferred to Outpost A34.

***KI Special Note*** - Reman defector assigned as the Chief Science Officer, currently under surveillance.
Stardate 83732.33 – After Action Report; I.K.S. Gomex-zha crossed the border into Romulan space to respond to distress calls indicating a Borg attack. Several ships from the newly formed Romulan government as well as Federation and Klingon were able to destroy the attacking Borg fleet. The I.K.S. Gomex-zha is destroyed in the engagement.
Stardate 83862.98 – Transfer; Captain Anizash assigned newly commissioned Mogh Fleet Cruisers, I.K.S. Ho'a'chaID as Commanding Officer
Stardate 83868.32 – Deployment; assigned to a Klingon Special Task Force - Seconded to the newly formed Romul…..
…..
…..
…..

***Nultracker has detected an active search on this connection, data spike sent.
***All records of this session have been deleted as per Python protocol.
***Have a nice day Franklin Drake!

***Encrypted secure connection has been dropped.

Current Location: Solanae Dyson Sphere, Delta Quadrant
Current Assignment: I.K.S. Ho'a'chaID
===========================

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]