It is currently Fri April 19th, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Connor "CT" Lott Story
PostPosted: Thu March 27th, 2014 9:47 am 
Inactive

Part 1: Ambush in the Briar Patch

Captain Keval th'Zarath looked at the viewscreen aboard the U.S.S. Augusta and saw two Negh’var class warships coming around. “Full power to the fore shields!” he screamed. “Those damned Klingons sure picked a hell of a time to ambush us.” Just then the main tactical console exploded, knocking Drass Broht away from it. “Engineering what’s your status.” Keval asked.

“Main power has started to fluctuate but we have it under control, for now at least.” came the reply from Jelle Peters, the Chief Engineer. He hands a padd to Lieutenant Connor Lott. “CT, I need you to get up to the bridge and give them a hand. They just had a console go out.”

“Aye, sir.” Connor stated. He turned and proceeded to run off. At that moment a plasma conduit ruptured next to them. Jelle was thrown across the room while Connor was merely thrown aside. Connor immediately got to his feet and rushed over to Jelle. It was obvious he was dead. Ignoring the pain he began to give out orders. “Sickbay we need a medical team in Engineering. Ensign, head to the bridge.” He yelled pointing at random. “Lieutenant, help me seal this.” He pointed to the ruptured conduit. They quickly got to work.

Two days later in the mess hall there was a funeral held for Jelle, followed by an awarding ceremony. “He once said that no matter how good I got, I would never replace him as Chief Engineer until he made Captain.” Connor recalled. “I dearly wish that were true.” He reached up and felt the new pip that was on his collar.

“At least those Klingons limped back to Qo’nos with their tails between their legs.” Captain Keval stated. “Next time we may not be so merciful. You should take a few days off, we’ll be back to Starbase 234 in a week, and I’ll need my new Chief ready when we leave there.”

These stories are going to basically be my bio, Any important events will be posted in parts, Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism as I'm not much of a writer.

Current Assignment: "On Patrol" near Risa

Last edited by vette1963 on Wed April 2nd, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed April 2nd, 2014 12:39 am 
Inactive

Part 2: Taking Command

Fleet Admiral Zav Trem stood on the bridge of the Dionysius II, an Odyssey Class Cruiser. Around him a large number of people formed a circle of sorts with one other person standing in the middle, Connor Lott, now wearing the commander’s insignia. “In recognition for your years of service aboard the U.S.S. Augusta, and faithfully serving Starfleet and the Federation I hereby promote you. Captain Connor Trego Lott, Jr.” Admiral Trem stated, as he pinned a fourth pip on Lott’s collar. The crowd applauded. The admiral held his hand up to silence them,

“Captain Connor Lott, First Officer, U.S.S. Augusta. Stardate 88249.75. You are hereby requested and required to take command of this vessel from Admiral Zav Trem, Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Dionysius II of this date. Signed Fleet Admiral Zav Trem.” He smiled, “Computer, transfer all command codes to Captain Connor Lott. Voice Authoraztion: Pi-Delta-Lambda-Three –Six –Nine.”

“Transfer complete: Command now under Captain Lott.”

Captain Lott steps up onto the rise and Admiral Trem steps down. “I relieve you sir.” He said as he sticks out his hand.

“I stand relieved.” Admiral Trem shook his hand.

Current Assignment: "On Patrol" near Risa

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]