It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue June 18th, 2013 1:07 pm 

Romulan Republic Fleet - Personnel File
Service Number 4564254-V-56

1. General
Name: Valera i-Ra'tleihfi t'Keras
Sex: Female
Position: Commanding Officer, R.R.W. V'ashan

Place of Birth: Ra'tleihfi (Captital City of Romulus)
Spouse: Khoal i-Ra'tleihfi tr'Mendak (fiance), Subcommander, XO R.R.W. V'ashan [see Personnel File 8956515-K-69]

Father: Senator Khaiel i-Ra'tleihfi tr'Keras [deceased] [see Romulan Republic Intelligence File 5697-Beta-58]
Mother: Subcommander Ariennye i-Mhiessan tr'Keras [deceased] [Imperial Service Records lost]
Siblings:
  • N'alae i-Ra'tleihfi t'Keras (sister, aged 55), Lieutenant, R.R.W. V'ashan [see Personnel File 4132585-N-91]
  • Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Keras (sister, aged 55), Lieutenant, R.R.W. V'ashan [see Personnel File 1269845-R-69]

2. Biography
Valera was born as the oldest child of Senator Khaiel i-Ra'tleihfi tr'Keras and his wife Ariennye, a then lieutenant serving on an orbital shipyard in orbit above Romulus. Her twin sisters were born years later, she has no other siblings.
Ater her basic education Valera got drafted into the military, as it was custom in the Start Empire. She stayed after her drafting period was over, underwent officer training and was assigned to I.R.W. V'ashan as a junior tactical officer. Onboard she served under her mother, now first officer, and besides her childhood best friend Khoal i-Ra'tleihfi tr'Mendak.

The Hobus Incident killed Senator Khaiel who was in a senate meating that time. The twin sisters were already en route to the V'ashan to serve on the vessel as junior officers. In the aftermath of the Hobus Incident the V'ashan stayed loyal to the Star Empire and the Imperial Romulan Military.

When D'Tan declared the Romulan Republic as an independant power, rioting broke out. The crew were split between Empire loyalists and reformer Republicans. Details of the incident are classified.

After joining the Republic, Valera was given command of the V'ashan, now a ship of the Republic Fleet. She set up a new command crew, mostly from the remaining officers serving before the riot. Her childhood friend Khoal, now her fiance, got promoted to first officer while her sisters serve as Chief Science and Operations Officers.

3. Psychological Profile
Valera is considered a stern and unyielding Romulan, distancing herself from others and not let feelings influence her judgement. This however is only a facade she tends to display to others. When onboard her ship, joined by her crew (whom she considers friends and family) she is a lively woman who smiles a lot and is generally a pleasant person to be around. If however anything threatens her ship or her crew she is unyielding and will always try to act in the best interest of her command. Even if it involves blasting her way through half a dozen enemy ships.

Valera is fiercly loyal to the Romulan Republic, as is her crew.

She abhors the deception and misdirection of the Tal'Shiar and the old Star Empire and prefers a more direct approach and tactics than most Romulans. Her tactical thinking was also influenced by the study of other military powers and their use in combat. As a consequence she doesn't rely on the cloaking capabilities of her warbird. As a consequence the V'ashan's power systems support stronger shields than most warbirds over longer periods of time. Valera's chief engineer, Kiorek, supports this by constantly modifying and improving the warbird's power systems, which results in slightly less effective cloaking capabilities but strongly enhanced staying power in a fight.

4. Classified Information

[Warning, this Section requires at least Alpha-4 clearance to access]

[Connecting to Romulan Republic Intelligence Database]

[Connecting...]

[Connection established, access granted]

Senator Khaiel was considered a reformer who advocated a change in the old Star Empire to a more open and tollerant society. Consequently he was put under survailance by the Tal'Siar, as was his family. They all shared his vision of a more open and free Romulan State.

When the riot anboard the V'ashan broke out, most of the crew supported the change to go with D'Tan and the Republic. Valera's mother, the first officer, lead the resistance against the V'ashan's commander, a loyalist, who responded with deadly force. In the resulting battle most of the loyalist personnel was killed, including the commander himself. The reformers suffered relatively few casualties, thanks to superior numbers and tactics. Valera's mother was killed in the fight though. Valera took command of the ship and supported by her crew joined up with D'Tan in Tau Dewa.

5. Senior Staff
  • First/Executive Officer: Subcommander Khoal i-Ra'tleihfi tr'Mendak (Romulan, m)
  • Chief Tactical Officer/Second Officer: Centurion Sienae ir-Aihai t'D'Amarok (Romulan, f)
  • Chief of Security: Centurion Lhaes ir-Elehu tr'D'varo (Romulan, m)
  • Chief Intelligence Officer: Lieutenant Violea (Reman, f)
  • Chief of Operations: Lieutenant N'alae i-Ra'tleihfi t'Keras (Romulan, f)
  • Chief Navigator/Conn: Lieutenant Aev i-Rhehiv'je tr'Rylov (Romulan, m)
  • Chief Engineer: Centurion Kiorek (Reman, m)
  • Chief Science: Lieutenant Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Keras (Romulan, f)
  • Chief Medical: Centurion Nalah i-Mnaeha t'Lhoell (Romulan, f)
  • Liaison to Starfleet: Lieutenant-Commander Kartooz Rheal (Bajoran, m)

6. Portrait

[Error, connection can not be established at this time. Please try again later.]

Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]