It is currently Tue April 16th, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Captains Log - Tr'Icom
PostPosted: Wed May 22nd, 2013 11:35 am 
Inactive

Captain's Log
Stardate: 2413.141
Commanding Officer: Cent. S'Loric Tr'Icom
Starship: R.R.W. Shortwave

This will be my first Captain's Log entry while serving aboard the R.R.W. Shortwave, a Dhael Warbird. My crew and I reported aboard today and its a far cry from the T'Varo Warbird, R.R.W. Warhawk we once operated. Sadly, I am told that the computers from the Warhawk are a total loss. This is to include my entire catalog of Captain's Logs. I am not going to worry about it since its just a few months of data. At least the old bird brought us home safe. A computer breach is far better then a hull breach.

My crew is quickly starting to appear more and more like a professorial team. We got the R.R.W. Warhawk operational with what we had. Farmers, Carpenters, Cooks... (Pause) Very few military men in the lot. That is including myself. I am an Academic not a Warrior. Destiny would have other plans for all of us however. If this is what Destiny wishes, then we will trust her, and give her everything!

With the assistance of the Romulan Republic we managed to add some experienced officers to our roster. Equipment and provisions have still been sparse. I have to yield priority of food and munitions over things such as uniforms. And why not!? Let them have a bit more individuality for a few more days. Soon however, I will have to end this policy as we form this clay into a sword. Uniform codes are a big piece of molding that clay but I just can't bring myself to it quite yet.

I have also been informed by my younger brother, and incidentally my Operations Officer, that he wishes to leave my command. He has been accepted to the crew of some Starfleet program aboard the USS Nova Scotia. I am not sure why he finds this the appropriate time to leave my crew as we are just getting up to speed. I don't even remember the last time we have been apart. Rh'han even joined me at University on Earth years ago. I did voice my negative opinions at his decision, but privately, I understand he can not fly under his brothers wings forever. A small part of me is even proud of him for standing up to me... and the universe for that matter. He is going to make a fine officer. Unfortunately, he is one of very few on my crew that I trust with my life. Maybe the only. His loss will be a heavy pill to swallow but I must find a replacement ASAP since we are due to un-dock tomorrow evening.

With this new command comes new responsibilities. We have been ordered to assist Starfleet Federation on an official level. Although our Primary Directive is our mission to assist in rebuilding our society and culture, we are also to join a Joint Task Force with the Federation when appropriate. I am not sure picking sides in a war that is not ours makes much sense when we are fighting for our own survival, but we have to play the hand we are dealt. To be honest, we could have worse allies. Starfleet has provided me a Letter of Marque and assigned the Shortwave to the 12th Fleet Exploration Division, Epsilon Squadron. At least we won't be on the front lines. Right? The Commander of the 12th has even Commissioned me an Ensign. Heh! Two paychecks ain't bad I guess.

Dr. Tr'Icom - "Computer Submit Log Entry"

C.O. of the U.S.S. Bozeman
Current Mission: Ongoing Exploration to seek out life
and to cultivate diplomacy with other
warp civilizations.
[=/\= ================= =/\=]

PostPosted: Thu May 23rd, 2013 2:31 am 
Inactive

Captains Log - Tr'Icom
Exploration Supplemental Logs:

Federation Space:
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=20913
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20917
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20918
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20919
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20921
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20924

Klingon Space:

Romulan Space:

Cardassian Space:

Gamma Orionis (Borg) Space:

warp civilizations.

Last edited by Icom on Thu May 23rd, 2013 9:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 23rd, 2013 3:06 am 
Inactive

Captain's Log
Stardate: 2413.142
Commanding Officer: Cent. S'Loric Tr'Icom
Starship: R.R.W. Shortwave

It has been a busy day aboard the R.R.W. Shortwave. We managed to get the ship outfitted on time and underway on schedule. I gave much thought to assigning my Senior Staff. I have finally came to a discussion on which posts to fill with who, including my brothers recently vacated Operations Officer post. I have selected my Tactical Officer, a Borg LT that identifies himself as Twenty of Fifty has impressed me a great deal. The irony that I trust this Borg as much as I do amazes me, but I do. For now I am having him also remain as my Tactical Officer until I have more of a chance to look over my Junior Officers. My CHENG and third in command is Uhlan Nemira. She is a wiz kid of an engineer. Young and short in stature, she is affectionately referred to as "Squirt" by the crew. I have obviously kept my previous Medical Officer Uhlan "Doc" Verra as the head of the Medical Division. Security forces will be manned by a Human educated at Starfleet Academy by the name of Uhlan Ean Trev. We are happy to have him assigned to us through this odd exchange program as part of the Joint Task Force project. Our primary and secondary missions do have large roots in exploration and research. For that reason its important to have a great science program. It will be hard enough not to inject myself too much in the Science Departments work as an Academic myself. I have hand picked a Science officer by the name of Talen Gel. This rough and tough Bajorian man looks more like a Space Marine then a Scientist, but he may be one of the best up and coming stars in his field. That leaves the Operations Officer post. It is hard to fill the shoes of my own brother. I have selected one of my NCO's for immediate advancement named Uhlan Sahara with the advice of my brother and my own observation. I am sure she will be an amazing JO and has the personality and back bone to work for someone as abrasive as me.

Our destination will be Earth Space Dock. We will be meeting high command elements in Starfleet and the 12th Fleet. Hopefully there will be a chance for our crew to have some short R&R on Earth. They have earned it that past few months. Once this meet and greet is complete we plan to head back to Romulan Space to continue our ongoing mission of supporting Romulan Refugees. On the way we will most likely take the long way home and stop to explore some star clusters in an effort to support our Secondary Mission with the 12th Fleet Exploration Division.

Dr. Tr'Icom -- Computer... Enter Log

warp civilizations.

PostPosted: Thu May 23rd, 2013 5:42 pm 
Inactive

Captain's Log
Stardate: 2413.144
Commanding Officer: SUB-CDR Dr. S'Loric Tr'Icom
Starship: R.R.W. Phase Shift

It has been quite a busy few months. My crew again has shifted decks onto another ship. I have been selected and promoted as a Sub-Commander in the Romulan Republic. Apparently, the high command does not appreciate over ranking officers on small commands. I am now in command of the Heavy Warbird R.R.W. Phase Shift. She is one of the few Valdore's in Republic Service and quite the specimen.

This also means our family has crown. Although it all seems a headache to me, the crew is excited for new and better things. Moral is also high due to other recent promotions within the crew. My Number One has also advanced to Centurion. "Doc" and my CHENG Nemira are both LT's now.

The command is far to large to put up with lax policies any longer. I have established a strict uniform policy for the first time. I have included a graphic example of what we have come up with. We may be a motley crew, but even High Command has noticed how sharp and professionals these warriors present themselves now. There is even rumors that the Admirals staff would like to meet with our tailor who came up with the design.

warp civilizations.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]