It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu April 18th, 2013 11:28 am 

Location: Stalking Vene as he stalks Patrick as he stalks Cassie
[Out of Character]Please note all stardates are based on the new system for the reboots, first four digits being year (ours + 400 years) and the last two being the day of the year seperated by a comma.[/Out of Character]

Commanding Officer's Log, Stardate 2413.87
I.G.V. Saratoga
Rear Admiral, Upper Half Kira, Commanding

The shakedown was completed today by Captain Kani, and the Saratoga has been transferred to the Ninth Combat Group, under my command, effective immediately, I have transferred my flag to the Saratoga. My previous vessel, the Proxima has been transferred to the command of Commander Mirra. I have also transferred the command crew of the Proxima to the Saratoga. The entire Ninth Combat Group is currently anchored in the Sol System pending reassignment to the Romulan Front. The Saratoga will be leading a task force of 10 ships. (Excluding the Saratoga they are) the Proxima, the Victory, the Narukami, the Avenger, the Spitfire, the Hermes (all of the Ninth Group), the Regent, the Ambassador (of the Tenth Group). Seeing as the Enterprise is in Sol for First Contact Day, they have been put on standby just in case, I spoke with Captain Shon earlier, should they be needed, the Enterprise will put provisionally assigned to my task force. But Admiral Quinn is loathe to risk the Enterprise if they are not needed, so they will stay in orbit of Mars unless we need them.

End log.

[Out of Character]More to come![/Out of Character]

=/\= ======================== =/\=

Image Image Image
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=19940
Full Medal Bars Above

Characters: Artemisia (Future Romulan Republic Main, Unknown Career) Kira (Federation Main, Tactical Officer)

PostPosted: Thu April 18th, 2013 11:40 am 

Commanding Officer's Log, Stardate 2413.101
I.G.V. Saratoga

After two weeks of waiting we have been deployed, the task force is currently en route to New Romulus, where we will be stationed for the most part. The task force will split into three teams to patrol the Romulan Star Empire/Romulan Republic Border. We are also carrying a small contingent of MACOs that are to be assigned to the Embassy and surrounding areas to provide security. The embassy has its own Starfleet Security team, but there has been a threat against one of our allied race's ambassdor. As a diplomat myself, I am conflicted with this, but orders are orders.

Supplemental Log 2413.103

We have arrived in the New Romulus solar system, we will not be staying long, long range senors have detected Tal Shiar vessels headed for the border from the Dera system, weather or not they originated in the Dera system is currently unknown, the MACOs are currently being beamed to the Embassy, a few of the task force ships are resupplying as well, as soon as all ships are ready we will depart on a intercept course.

End log.

Image Image Image
Full Medal Bars Above

Characters: Artemisia (Future Romulan Republic Main, Unknown Career) Kira (Federation Main, Tactical Officer)

PostPosted: Fri April 19th, 2013 5:33 am 
Inactive

Nice! Btw what system for the reboots? Is it on STO?

PostPosted: Sat April 20th, 2013 11:24 am 

Ah in the new Star Trek movies they adjusted the star dates to:

year.day of the year

i.e. 2013.101 (just an example, not accurate or anything) This system when applied to STO is Current Year +400.Day of the year, hence the 2413 rather than 2409.

Image Image Image
Full Medal Bars Above

PostPosted: Sat April 20th, 2013 11:35 am 

Next log incoming:

Commanding Officer's Log, Stardate 2413.102
I.G.V. Saratoga

We engaged the Tal Shiar vessels in space contested by the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Republic, so we nearly had to fight the KDF and the Tal Shiar at the same time, seeing as the Klingon Empire is allied with the Romulan Republic they instead assisted us with the removal of the Tal Shiar. Before abandoning the ship (by the means of entering an iconian gateway the Tal Shair commander said that he would be back, and with a much larger fleet, that not even the combined might of Starfleet and the KDF will stop them. I pondered for a while on this, and had the Proxima and the Narukami (being the only science vessels assigned to my group) scan for temporal blah blahs and signs that could indicate a gateway inside the Romulan Republic, only to have Commander Mirra rebunk me saying that these scans will take a long time, and should not be done here, but instead in orbit of New Romulus.

Supplemental Log, Stardate 2413.103

We arrived back in orbit of New Romulus, only to learn that there had been an attack on the Embassy in our absence, luckily the foreign ambassador was under heavy guard at the time of the attack, and the attacker commited suicide after the failed attempt, by means of a syinide capsule or some other toxin, at the time of the attack a small explosive device detonated in the eastern wing of the Embassy, there was no one present in the area and it seems that is was an attempt to draw security away from the ambassador, which succeeded in respects to Starfleet Security. But the MACOs were under orders to not leave the ambassador unaccompanied, which has seemed to save his life.

End log.

Image Image Image
Full Medal Bars Above

PostPosted: Sat April 20th, 2013 12:02 pm 
Inactive

stokira wrote:
Ah in the new Star Trek movies they adjusted the star dates to:

year.day of the year

i.e. 2013.101 (just an example, not accurate or anything) This system when applied to STO is Current Year +400.Day of the year, hence the 2413 rather than 2409.

ah i see lol ok :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]