It is currently Fri March 29th, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Wix's Bio Part 2
PostPosted: Tue January 29th, 2013 11:16 pm 

Well, I suppose I should probably get some pre-spring cleaning done now so I have less to do later. Wow, I have not actually seen the back of this shelf in a very long time. That is something that i like about cleaning...many new...well not so new, toys. Shiny toys that I have not seen in...well, since the last time I saw them. Wait a minute...what is this? Another one of these? *Pulls out a dusty tape-like device* Well, let's see what this one is...

*very fuzzy and garbled, with random slowed speech*

*audio only*

*A young news-like female voice*

"Well, this is the second installment of our FNN series interviewing Wixiban. I would gladly refer to him by his rank, but I do believe it has changed since the last time we spoke."

Wixiban: "Yes, that is true. I have decided that my skills do not lie in commanding a starship, but are in more of a direct service role. I am currently stationed on Starbase Valhalla near the Klingon border as their head counsellor. I do have the rank of Lieutenant, which was not a demotion, but common
gr---d that command and myself decided was b--t. I will still have responsibilities, but I will be able to spend more *static* with the crew, which we all felt would better se--e the Federation.

FNN: "That sounds more l--e a promotion to me. Well, last time we only had a chance to *static* base with your early life. I would love to hear more about that, especially how you w--- able to make it to the Alpha quadrant."

Wix: "Well, when I was about 17 or so, I was given the chance...*laughs* chance, wow. At the time I thought it was the most amazing thing ever, but yeah, I suppose it wasn't, or was, depending on how you look at it, well, anyways, I was g-v-n the opportunity to join a few friends on a starship, heading to find some *static* herbs and vegetables for a rrresstaaauuuuraaaant that we were looking to start. En route to the planet, we saaaaaw some sort of anomaly, and decided to take a look at it, but what we d-d not know was that it was a wormhole. It pulllllled us towards it, as if it was some sort of piece of cheese and we were some kind of terrrrrrran rodent. The ship's h--l started to buckle and a few consoles exploded and all of my crewmmmmates, my friends, my business partners had been killed. So I tried to run to the helm, but I had no idea how to fly a sh--. Needless to say, the ship flew into the wormhole, and I j--t floated,, adrift, for about 2 weeks until a Federation *static* found and rescued me. The members of that ship were so kind to me, that since I never wanted to be that a----d and unknowledgable in a ship, and that after I learned where I waaaaaaas and that I could never go home, that I should join t--s group, sinnnnnnnce they rescued me."

FNN: "Wow. That sounds like a haaaaaaaaaard trip. What courses did you take at the academy?"

Wix: "Weeeeeeeeeeell, Not knowing that much about the Alpha quadrant, I pretty much had to start from the beginning." *long pause* "It was not fun."

FNN: "Oooooooookay, then. What is ---- like -- ----- --- Starbase?"

Wix: "Wellllllll, I do ---- free reign -- -- mostly ---- - want. *garbled static* People come talk -- -- ---- they feel ---------- *static* crew morale is on my shoulders-----

*Loud squeaking and grinding sounds, and then a slight explosion with a small puff of smoke*

What the... Did that blow up my console? I knew it was old, but it wasn't as old as that leola root I used for tea this morning. And that didn't blow up in my face. Or did it? I really don't remember this morning all too well. Well, I suppose I should get back to cleaning, since this new...well very old toy didn't work out too well. Hey, wait.... is that....my old snuggly? You....are still alive...okay then, I think it is time for a nap with my old buddy. You remember when we used to do this? Really? I can't believe you still look the same after all of these years. I was sure that you would have gotten older. We did use to talk about what we would do together when we got older. Well now, have I got a story for you...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]