It is currently Fri April 19th, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat September 1st, 2012 11:30 pm 
Inactive

Name: Connor Holmes
Race: Human
Date of birth:Stardate: 48223.09- March 23, 2371, Time: 10:19:14 - Age 38
Career: Starfleet officer - Engineer
Rank: Rear admiral lower half (Lieutenant junior grade in 12th fleet)
Other information :
Place Of Birth : Earth, England
Father : Captain John Holmes (K.I.A)
Mother : Lt commander Miranda Holmes (K.I.A)

Connor was born in London 23/3/2371. Both of Connor's parents were in the Federation . His childhood was spent on ships and stations as they transferred from posting to posting, never staying in one location for more than a few years. Following in his parent's footsteps, He enlisted at the age of eighteen in which he started his training in engineering. The 18 year old cadet accelerated in his subject and was one of the best engineers in his class.Connor graduated from starfleet academy on the 5th of may 2392 with exceptional stats which finally got him promoted to the rank of ensign and he was given his first assignment aboard the U.S.S. Starfinder as the assistant head engineer. During this time he developed an interest in commanding his own starship which made him determined to work his way up the ranks.Holmes also appeared to do well in another subject at starfleet academy,His hand to hand combat and his phaser training.

On the 7th of may 2391 Holmes was involved in a major accident on a training course which resulted in a horrifying scar on his chest which was permanent . The doctors did the best they could to make it look less visible to the human eye.

On 15th of September 2393 Holmes received minor burns from an explosion on the bridge while serving on the U.S.S. Starfinder. It is said to be that the console he was working on had been rigged to explode but the truth is unknown

2395 to 2397 Holmes was promoted numerous times.
Ranks in order
-February 19th 2395 Promoted to lieutenant
-November 24th 2397 was promoted to lieutenant commander

April 16th 2398 : Holmes contracted Irumodic Syndrome. Irumodic Syndrome was a degenerative neurological disorder that caused deterioration of the synaptic pathways. The condition caused confusion, delusions, and eventually death. Also after his mission he was promoted to commander on march 13th 2399. In the same year Holmes started his medical treatment called Peridaxon which slows the advance of the illness giving him 25 to 35 years to live, that's more than they could do in the past.

December 4th 2401 Holmes was promoted to captain after a high risk mission

April 28th 2406 Holmes was promoted to rear admiral lower half.

Current stardate Holmes is a rear admiral lower half in command of the U.S.S. Enterprize (NCC-93328) patrolling the pi canis sector block and is currently enlisted with 12th fleet.

Crew of the U.S.S. Enterprize-F

Biography

Medical record

ImageImage

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dream with open eyes, to make it possible. This, I did.”

Last edited by Commander-Holmes on Tue October 23rd, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 17 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri October 5th, 2012 12:57 am 
Inactive

Captains log
Stardate 90365.72
The U.S.S. ENTERPRIZE-F

Over the last couple of weeks me and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprize have been patrolling the pi canis sector block exploring and discovering new worlds but we haven't seen any so far which is a bummer.

Also there has been power fluctuations going around the ship for reasons unknown but i have assigned my head engineer to deal with this problem, So with any luck we should find the problem and solve it.

I was also promoted to Lt junior grade

and was awarded

Biography Medal

12th Fleet Author Medal Image

Okay end of log 1 , This is captain Holmes of the starship Enterprize logging off.

Biography

Medical record

ImageImage

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dream with open eyes, to make it possible. This, I did.”

Last edited by Commander-Holmes on Sun October 7th, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat October 6th, 2012 2:47 pm 
Inactive

Captain Log 2
Stardate 90370.04

The revamped U.S.S. ENTERPRIZE-F is in space dock ready to be commissioned into space

With a new top of the line bridge

And also it features a new office to do my life saving work in

End of Captain Holmes log 2

Biography

Medical record

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat October 20th, 2012 6:51 pm 
Inactive

Captain Log 3

The U.S.S. ENTERPRIZE-F made it's approach to the hostile deep space 9 station.

Once there we boarded the station and fought our way through to the injured starfleet officers.

Once the mission was finished we set course for the earth starbase.

End of captains log

Biography

Medical record

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri October 26th, 2012 8:39 pm 
Inactive

Captain log 4

Today i have begun my character in Operation Deimos (Forum RP) and 12th Fleets Borgified Halloween (Forum Role Play) also i am running for the election of beta squad captain.
I have also started in Alone At Last (Forum RP).

"Personal input" Im trying to get involved in rp alot more.

End of captain log 4

Biography

Medical record

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat November 3rd, 2012 1:58 pm 
Inactive

Captains log 5

Today i was promoted to lt commander, Also i have returned from a short shore leave in france.

End of log

Biography

Medical record

ImageImage

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]