It is currently Sat May 11th, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat September 1st, 2012 7:47 pm 
Inactive

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Scott Alexander Graves
Race: Human
Date of Birth: 31/1/2385
Place of Birth: London, England, Earth.
Career: Starfleet Engineering Officer.
Ship: U.S.S Caspian (NX-93890)

BIOGRAPHY (W.I.P)
Born in London, on the 31st of January, 2385, and the Stardate 61134.7. ((Correct me if this is wrong!)) His Father was a Starfleet Officer, the Helmsman aboard the U.S.S Athens. Scott never saw his Father much, as he was always away. His Mother, however worked and lived in London. Growing up, he saw the darker side of some of Earths larger city's. Crime ran rather rampant in the area where he lived.

At age 18, shortly after his Fathers death at the hands of a Klingon foray into Federation Space, he decided to enroll in Starfleet Academy. Only being accepted in by a marginal portion. He showed exceptional skill at repairing electronic devices, and skill with manning a ships weapon systems. After four years at the Academy, he was finally promoted to Ensign, and given his first assignment. He was put on board the ship "U.S.S Vespasian" as the weapons officer.

After exceptional service, he was promoted to Lieutenant, moved to the Engineering deck, and remained on the Vespasian. While on a routine patrol mission, the Vespasian, was attacked by a cloaked group of Klingon Bird-of-Preys! The shields fell, after continued bombardment by the Klingons, and the engineering deck, was hit by a torpedo. Scott's console exploded and injured him. Refusing to be taken to the sickbay, he worked on an adjacent console.

Due to his determination, coolness under pressure, and uncanny ability to survive, he was then quickly promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and moved to the U.S.S Caspian. Due to not having anyone else skilled enough to command, Scott, although a lower rank than other CO's, was placed in command of the U.S.S Caspian.

((As I said before, this is a W.I.P and is not necessarily complete.))

U.S.S Caspian (NX-93890)
12th Fleet, United Federation of Planets
=/\= ==================================== =/\=

ImageImageImage

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]