It is currently Wed June 26th, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat April 7th, 2012 5:51 pm 

Kris looked at his First Sergeant and nodded. "Acknowledged, Captain. Silliskan to 1LT Morak. Get a squad to Cargo Bay 2 IMMEDIATELY! Unauthorized transport signal detected. Captain Harak, secure the transporter rooms and begin trying to trace that transporter signal. All other Platoons, initiate plan Silliskan Delta Omega." He said, as he and Kurasaki took off for the turbolift at a dead run.

A beam out meant that there was somebody on the ship either hiding in wait to gather intelligence, sabotage, or that there was a plant among the crew. Either option meant that Kris and his men had been caught unaware, and he cursed himself for being lax at his job.

MACO Division, Echo Squad
12th Fleet, United Federation of Planets
ImageImageImageImage
=/\= ====================== =/\=

PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012 12:57 am 
Inactive

"Aye, captain, turning hard to port for full broadside!" Carter responded. The Romulans were hitting the Tempestas hard but she seemed to be able to give as well as receive. Carter's mind jumped quickly to an old adage about giving being better than receiving, then switched back to the task at hand. While the Tempestas moved her mass, an explosion caused her entire frame to shudder.

Carter caught himself before his face slammed into his console. That might have been embarrassing, he mused. Shields were down, so Carter made preparations to turn the ship, minimizing the silhouette of the warp nacelles. Suddenly the entire situation played through his mind. The Romulan ships decloaking only after the away team had left, the report of a beam out but no boarding parties.

"Captain, They have made no move to destroy us yet. It's my guess that they want us alive for some reason. May I suggest that we make retrieving the admiral and the boarding party our top priority?"

=/\= ==================================== =/\=

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012 1:49 am 

"Take us around the planet to hail the Admiral. Keep pounding away at that ship.

And where are my shields Engineering!" she finally called out while opening a line to the second in command down there.

Wish Grant were here.

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans - Ever Invincible, Ever Watchful

PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012 3:56 am 

IC = Second rate engineer

With the sounds of alarm klaxons wailing in the background, engineering finally responds. "Bridge... we're still trying to patch the damage, but the fires have been contained. Estimated ETA on the shields is another two minutes at least."

OC = Second rate engineer

IC = GM'ing across the universe

As the MACO reach the cargo bay, they discover signs that the cargo transporter has been used, though the access code in question has been deleted.

The Tempestas' phaser arrays damage one of the birds of prey, which promptly disengages and cloaks, before being followed by the rest. They all escape without being disabled, having played their cat and mouse game very effectively.

OC = GM

IC = Bill Nye the Science Guy

"Captain, I've traced the signal... there was another ship here that received the transport, though beyond its original destination I can't track it further."

OC = Bill Nye the Science Guy

IC = Klena

As Klena recovered from the pain of first meeting Grouser, she was able to crudely shield her mind against his wild telepathic senses. A better Vulcan would've been able to close themselves off. She just didn't have time for it.

"Mr Grouser, I'd like to begin my treatment of you immediately. I believe it will be beneficial to the trade."

She awaited his response, doing her best to shield the growing headache developing as he focused more on her. She just needed to hold on a little bit longer... hopefully once he relaxed and let her treat him, this would go more smoothly.

OC = Klena

OOC: wow... so many NPCs... I'm seriously gonna have multiple personality disorder after this. Not that I didn't already have it...

[center]Image | Siruzu's Biography | Klena's Biography | Ayira's Biography | Star Trek Guenidier

PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012 7:00 pm 

Lyaph tries to get a hit on one of the ships engines as they are cloaking but nothing indicates the phasers got through.

He looks over to the left hand display, but the internal sensors seem to be working only sporadically. Lyaph turns to captain Wellingford "I won't get an accurate head count until power distribution is restored, but so far no indications of damage in regularly populated areas". He turned back to his console, feeling embarrassed that he could not even give a decently accurate report after letting those ships get away.

=/\= ==================================== =/\=

PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012 9:25 pm 

"I also want a complete inventory done of Cargo Bay 2. Estimated time to Grouser's junkyard?" Tracy asked.

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans - Ever Invincible, Ever Watchful

PostPosted: Mon April 9th, 2012 9:48 pm 

Kris nodded at his team of MACO's as they spread out and secured the Cargo Bay. The Operations Officer would have the complete cargo manifest so the physical inventory of the cargo hold checked against it, but until such a time as they were able to complete that, the MACO's set about searching all areas to ensure that nothing had been obviously tampered with.

"Silliskan to bridge. We're going to begin a physical sweep of the cargo bay, and then assign a team of guards in the corridor as well as inside. Suggest we remain at general quarters for the time being, and I'll set a security patrol across all decks."

Kris waited for the response from the bridge while his Ferengei Logistics Officer, 1LT Josk, walked towards him. "Major, part of cargo bay 2 was being used to store some of our equipment. I'll begin going over our records and comparing them to physical inventory. I can help the ship's quartermaster with their cargo inventory as well, sir."

"Bridge, 1LT Josk, my Logistics Officer, has volunteered to assist the quartermaster with the inventory of the cargo bay, considering that some of our equipment was being stored here as well."

MACO Division, Echo Squad
ImageImageImageImage
=/\= ====================== =/\=

PostPosted: Thu April 12th, 2012 9:12 pm 

OOC: I reserve the right to yank your character along as needed, there will be no death in this RP topic of the non RP variety.

IC = Carter

-he's on dah bridge

"Estimated arrival in ten minutes Captain." Carter replied. "But we should be able to hail them in two."

OC = Carter

IC = Klena

-on a radioactive rock

"Very well." Grouser said.

"I would prefer to use the shuttle as a clean room, please follow me." Klena glanced at Jovus and Mark. "LCDR Amberose, do you need time to finalize your decision on the ship we'd like to acquire? Colonel, I may need an extra hand."

Jovus shook his head. "But a good look at the one in question would be good."

Grouser and Jovus exchanged a short conversation, before Grouser returned and climbed up into the shuttle, where Klena had already set up her equipment near one of the aft emergency bunks.

"Lie down Mr Grouser."

The Leathan complied, albeit reluctantly.

"I'm going to scan your brain first, I have a good idea what the issue is, but I need to be certain." She began scanning. The results quickly confirmed what she already thought, that Grouser's brain was simply hyperactive, the telepathic regions needed suppressing or else he'd get crippling headaches... like she was already experiencing.

She turned back to her patient. "I'm going to have to sedate you now. You will awaken with less pain than before."

Grouser nodded. "This had better work..."

Klena inject the hypospray at the base of his neck, then began setting up a neuralytic probe. She needed to get in, target the enlarged zones, and slowly shrink them, and any interruptions could prove fatal for her patient. "Colonel, please ensure there are no distractions."

She began work, unaware that her ship was racing for their position, damaged, with important news to relay.

OC = Klena

[center]Image | Siruzu's Biography | Klena's Biography | Ayira's Biography | Star Trek Guenidier

PostPosted: Thu April 12th, 2012 9:56 pm 
Inactive

When it was made partially possible, Elysia worked diligently with 1LT Josk, from her operations station, attempting to make an inventory list of the cargo bay and figure out what might be missing, compared to the original one...

However, as soon as they were in position for her to try, Elysia attempted to hail the Captain on the radioactive rock before them. She tried several times, but got no reply. "Captain" she cried out, adressed at the First Officer who was currently acting as Captain. "The shuttle is not replying to my hails!"...

=/\= ====================== =/\

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu April 12th, 2012 10:06 pm 
Inactive

Jovus waited until Grouser was under before beating feet and cracking into the old Gorn boarding craft. It was a mess inside to say the least...Grouser had been dumping various spare chunks of metal and burnt out phase modulators inside it.

Pulling himself through the junk, Jovus finally got to the main controls.

A few minutes of work detached the ship and pointed its cargo bay door into open space. Jovus clambered back and pulled the EVA helmet on before hooking himself to one of the internal brace points.

Opening the bay doors evacuated the piles of stuff into the vacuum of space, making quite a bit of room.

A quick round of checking over the exterior, interior, repressurising, depressurising, repressurising and powering up and down different systems gave him some confidence that it was flyable.

Redocking Jovus slid through the hatchways and corridors till he reached the shuttle....things seemed to be going well, though Klena looked troubled.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next