It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat July 18th, 2015 4:17 am 

I am making a formal request for an Armada Invitation to join your Fleet. I am the Commanding Officer of 10th MACO Cavalry Regiment. I have been searching for a Fleet for our Fleet to join. We currently are a Level 37 Fleet with a roster of 387 members (w/ less than 50 alts.). I had joined the fleet in Sept. of 2012 and inherited ownership in Oct. of 2014 as the last remaining active member. Since then, I have been actively recruiting. Now with the new Armada System I am anxious to find another Fleet to have our Fleet become apart of, as well as, recruiting smaller Fleets to help grow.

Granted our Fleet still has some growing to do ourselves, in terms of Fleet Projects, we are nearing completion of several of our holdings. I feel that we can get help by joining a large and more organized Fleet, such as yours.

I look forward to hearing from you in response to my request.

Fleet Adm. Arthur C. Sabio
Sabio@FlipoRican
Regimental Commandant, 10th MACO Cavalry Regiment

PostPosted: Sat July 18th, 2015 10:52 am 
Command Advisor

Greetings! :beer: I am always happy to meet new faces in sto . This request will be reviewed however our command staff will have to discuss this request first before we can give you a response. I am personally new to the armada system. I do not know what the limitations are for how many fleets can join in this new system and it may be possible that our 12th fleet which is already made up of many fleets in game may reach its limits with out adding extra fleets to the armada.

I would personally like to extend a hand of friendship and say that regardless of the limitations. We will always be happy having more allies/ friendly fleets to interact with in the future .

Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota.

=/\= ============================ =/\=

PostPosted: Sun July 19th, 2015 12:14 am 

Hello 10th MACO Cavalry,
I am delighted to meet you and thanks for your interest.
I am the CO of 12th Diplomacy and at this point in the game, 12th fleet is still working out Armada system and exploring ways of best utilizing it. For at least the next foreseeable month or two we plan to consolidate our own many fleets and see how that works. We will keep you in the loop of course if and when we plan on adding other allied fleets.

Even before Armada system, we've had a long standing tradition of maintaining close ties at various levels with many fleets. I would be thrilled to start conversing with your command staff to begin the Diplomatic process.

Towards this effort, please find the following two articles helpful:

• http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=5615
  • http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=18390

The first step in the diplomatic process usually involves a small meeting between just one of your command and me or the co-CO of Diplomacy Ben@Metrikon. This helps gather info and just talk. Please feel free to message me here or in game at Gorov@asimogorov

:beer:

PostPosted: Sun July 19th, 2015 1:16 am 

Greetings Flip,

As others have stated; thanks for touching base with us. I would that your interest in the short term includes building some Diplomatic ties with us as has been suggested already by Asimogorov. Hope to see you around.

maj!