It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun February 3rd, 2013 12:14 pm 
Ambassador

Mack wrote:
That's sad to hear, and delete all your characters was a bit extreme. :O
Lego80 wouldn't happen to be Galeighan? Cause he seems to be on my friend list :O

And very nice artwork you got there, I'm a fan! :)

Yep. Galeighan Socratain! I still keep in touch with him and most people I spent time around ingame on Facebook and skype or secondlife.

Extreme/Drastic... I keep hearing that. But... Cryptic's handling of STO outright offends me, and within 20 minutes of login, I was beyond irritable. Since deleting them, I've actually been quite happy, My only regret is that I wasted so much time on it. I don't really have anything nice to say about STO beyond that Perpetual had some great concept art. That said, I'd never show up in a Cryptic-Run STO server again.

Character deletion will only make me less likely to wonder, and I've already disappeared for a month (November). The stuff I used to like about the game... well.. the last 2 seasons totally killed it all.

Thanks about the art! I have an accomplice with that stuff... I kinda like what we come up with together =D

PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 10:50 am 

It's home. And it feels more like Star Trek than what the base game allows. I think an alliance with the 12th Fleet might give us an extra group of people to smile and throw tribbles at. =D So I guess... that's my life as a Starchaser. And that's my view of our fleet.

Rahhmi with her wonderful talent to grab the moment put it so well.... So hello Im Lego aka Gale on sto. Some of you I know already, other's I have yet to meet.