It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Removed from fleet
PostPosted: Thu June 3rd, 2021 6:23 pm 
Inactive

Is there a reason I was removed from fleet? I've been logging in everyday into game. Pretty sure I come to this site once a month to check for new posts. Just confused.

Post subject: Re: Removed from fleet
PostPosted: Thu June 3rd, 2021 10:57 pm 
Fleet XO

Hello Whisper,

Forum Activity Requirement:
You were kicked for failing to meet the forum login requirement. Fleet rules require you to login to both the game and this forum at least once every three months. (See Info Hub: Activity Requirements.) Before today, your last login to this forum was February 1 (i.e., over four months ago).

Getting Back into the Fleet:
Since you have now logged into the forum and it has been less than a month since you were kicked, your division Vice Admiral (that would be Kuvak) has discretion to let you back into the fleet without any other penalty. You can message Kuvak to get back in the fleet at this address: https://forums.12th-fleet.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=1798

Be Sure Your Forum Account E-mail Address is Correct:
On May 17, I sent you warning via e-mail that you needed to login to the forum by May 31st or you would be kicked from the fleet. The warning was sent to the address you registered under your account settings on the forum. Check to be sure that your e-mail address in your forum account settings is up to date and that it is an address you monitor. You can find your forum account settings under the User Control Panel information at: https://forums.12th-fleet.com/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

Amicus, Fleet XO