United Federation of Planets
Assignment: J.A.G. Corps
Current Mission: Pending
Current Location: Nimbus III

=/\= ======================== =/\=
"Where law ends, tyranny begins."

PostPosted: Sun January 3rd, 2010 4:29 pm 
Inactive

I replied to your STO thread with the following.
We have little over 110 active members so that there is definitely opportunity to recruit for 12th fleet still.
- We will organize fleet events.
- I have "share and share alike" mind as well when it comes to my personal inventory and I am the head of trade in 12th, but don't expect me to just give you what you want from fleet's treasury obviously.
- Optional/Low RP is how we do it. We have people who RP strongly with their background fanfic stories and all of that and we also have just generally nice people who would like to be a part of efficient community without any RPing just to be side by side with other nice/mature people.
- We are quite social: comes with active fleet. We chat about all kinds of interesting things all the time on forums and our ventrillo server cause we have people who are professional/pragmatic, lovers of ST, or just generally fun people who like to say hello. Even our tactical (our damagemakers/killers) guys are fun to chat with. We even have a few ladies whom we appreciate very much cause they always make the fleet more beautiful. Oh yeh, me, Arsinoe, klogd are the social admirals as well.
- We have a lot of people who like all kinds of play styles so that you will be able to find someone to PvE and PvP with all the time. We even have people who are not very experienced in MMOs but are good people and love ST or want to contribute to the 12th - we appreciate them as well. The majority however has a very strong MMO experience.
Bottom line we are more about friendly atmosphere than quantity of whatever (previous MMO experience or memeber count). With that we try to make things as efficient as possible in the fleet by having strong structure of assignments among other things.
If you think that this is the fleet for you then please come by viewforum.php?f=15 and apply using application from found in a sticky. PM me or visit that same link to ask more questions. Always nice to see more nice people to join our fleet.

USS Volga
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?