It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Hail from The 300
PostPosted: Thu April 14th, 2011 6:23 pm 
Ambassador

Greetings from The 300 Special Operations Fleet (http://www.the300.net).

I'm looking to reach out to the 12th. We had an alliance established with Aurora Fleet, which has merged with you. This news was brought to us by Volen at our last alliance fleet meeting. I'm very interested in staying in touch with our Aurora mates and getting to know the 12th. We have also maintain a list of fleet alliance members (can be seen at our website) and coordinate through our "Joint Operations" chat channel. I would welcome members of the 12th to join us there to chat or group up for activities.

I also noticed that the 12th as begun talks with Jupiter Force. We too are in contact with them and are working on establishing an official alliance. We are members of their in game chat channels as well should you want to reach us through there.

We are a well organized fleet that has been around since beta. At peak our membership was between 300-400 players, although we are now down to about 100 active members (due to people taking a break from STO). Membership is something we are actively working on bolstering again, regardless we still have a solid base of regular/active members. Our fleet RP lore can be found on our website along with our event calendar. Internally, our fleet is broken in to 3 departments, Section 31 (PVE/RP), SWORD (PVP), and Wej Vatlh (KDF). Feel free to contact our department heads if you are interested setting up any joint fleet events (see the chain of command on our website).

I am the Fleet Marshal (leader) of The 300 and you can contact me anytime (Giles@Steelthorn).
The 300's Fleet Ambassador is Mary L. Drake@Francis Drake (also head of our Section 31 department).

We look forward to hearing from the 12th and our Aurora mates!

Best Regards,

Post subject: Re: Hail from The 300
PostPosted: Thu April 14th, 2011 6:27 pm 
Ambassador

Just another note...

We also hold regular contests and activities that we invite our alliance members to attend.
These events are announced on our "Joint Operations" channel along with anything we do spontaneously.

The 300's Regular Events
Resource Farming - Monday Afternoon/Evenings (7pm EST official grouping)
Zash's STF Weekly Run - Monday's 9pm EST
General Call to Fleet Action - Tuesday's, 7pm EST - Fleet Actions or Battlegrounds
The 300 Fleet Meeting - 1st Saturday of every month, 6pm EST
The 300 Monthly Contest - 1st Saturday of every month, 5pm EST - Atari Tokens for the winner!

PostPosted: Fri April 15th, 2011 7:46 pm 

Thank you for your interest in 12th Fleet as an Alliance. We are currently not opening new relations right now. One of our diplomats may contact you in 1-3 weeks, after we reopen our diplomacy department.

Thank You

PostPosted: Sat April 16th, 2011 1:18 am 
Inactive

Nice to see you drop bye, Giles!
I see Camp responded with the party-line - "we're up to neck right now" message :-)
No worries... we'll drop in from time to time and say "howdy" until talks can open up here.
The 12th is a great, but big fleet, so it takes some time to get things going here sometimes.
Keep in touch... I'm looking forward to seeing a relationship develop between our fleets (again).

Take care out there!
- V

USS Citadel Ka'Ram Commanding, Tactical - Gamma Squadron (Vipers)
USS Perigee Sav Commanding
USS Baston Mel Goodman Commanding
=/\= ================================= =/\=

PostPosted: Fri April 22nd, 2011 6:37 am 

Sorry about our Diplomacy being closed latly, we had a reorginasation of the department.

I would be more than wiling to set up a Joint Fleet Event or something along those lines with your fleet.

I am also ready to have a meeting with you at your earliest convenience, so we (fleets) can get to know each other.

Thanks,

Rear Admiral Champion1701
Diplomatic Executive Officer

PostPosted: Sat April 23rd, 2011 5:14 am 
Inactive

I'll see if I can't get this guys back on the 'horn' in case they're not monitoring this channel.
- V

PostPosted: Tue April 26th, 2011 10:49 pm 
Ambassador

Greetings to the 12th Fleet!

sorry it took us (or better me) so long to get back to you - we had fantastic weather here...

I would like to further develop the diplomatic relations between our fleets, therefore I would like to propose some Joint Operations - open for all members.
We are currently planning our may-events, so I will get back to you with more information in the next week.
Is there a special forum section that I should use for announcements like the joint Operations?

Please feel free to contact us on the already mentioned chat channel 'Joint Operations' in game.

I am looking forward to see some officers from the 12th Fleet at our next events!
Clear Skies to The 12th Fleet!

Regards

PostPosted: Tue April 26th, 2011 11:41 pm 
Inactive

Hi there Drake... I tried to drop in on you last night, but I keep forgetting the time difference over the "big waters". I'll try again... as for posting the event; when you're ready just PM or drop the post 'here' in this thread, and I'll get it over to the right place.

Having worked with you for sometime now, I'm not worried about content, etc... but its probably I post it for you in the Fleet Events so I can preface it with an introduction (to our fleet) of sorts.

By the by, we're going to have another 'scavenger hunt' type event in May - since Jupiter Fleet stole your thunder :-) in your last one, I thought I might offer you a chance at ours!

I'll get you the info. asap - it will be the first weekend in May.

Take care! be talking to you again soon.

- Volen

PostPosted: Wed April 27th, 2011 12:00 am 

As the larger fleet, we request that you join our PAC Channel (Player Alliance Chat), we have ownership, but it is controlled by 1 member from all fleets that join. This allows for a larger player base without one fleet controlling the channel.

If you can send us a Character@Handle we will make sure they get operator rights.

Thanks

12th Fleet Diplomacy

PostPosted: Wed April 27th, 2011 1:19 am 
Inactive

LOL... missed you again on your Vent!
I'll try and catch you again tomorrow, the guys where telling me how busy you've been.
No worries.. I can would you through the whole "PAC" thing as well - if you interested.
I still have the JAC running too :-) so message me next time your on and we can meet for a chat!
Take care,
V