It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon July 27th, 2015 4:01 pm 
Inactive

sup. been gone a while due to ill health. slowly getting back into the groove and been grinding away for a while. hoping i can rejoin.

not sure if i should do a whole thorough application n shiz again, or just see if people remember me. :shrug:

ill leave at this for now and let you guys have a huddle and see who remembers me, if you'd like me to do the whole hog application again holler at me. thanks for your consideration. :vulcan2:

edit: spoke to mike so ill stick the proper app in here now...

12th Fleet Application Form

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts: silad, aviandha and wedges

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle): Sil@alphret

STO official forum name/handle: Sil

Please list former STO fleets (if any): 12th fleet. there was one other but it was sooo long ago i cannot remember the name. if kenna or rosco are still around they might.

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): in activity due to ill health.

Real life age: 35

Residence: ( ) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other: EU

Timezone (+/-GMT): GMT

How did you hear about the 12th fleet? Hookers on Risa. ( but really i followed kenna n rosco over from the fleet we where prior to 12th)

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet? pew pew lasers n stuff. also some friends were there.

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

[Allied Task Force] [Engineering] [MACO] (Science[Exploration] [Medical]) [Section 31] [Starbase Operations] [Tactical]

Now that you have read up on each of our divisions, please state your STO interests (Please number your interests from 1 to 5 in order of preference, with 1 being your main/Favorite interest and 5 being your least favourite interest) After number 5, please just leave the others blank:

() Non-Starfleet-focused Game Play: Federation Wing - (Allied Romulans) OR KDF Wing - (Allied Romulans or KDF Species) [Allied Taskforce]
() General PvE [Engineering] 1
() STFs and Ground PvP [MACO] 2
() General Gameplay [Section 31] 3
() Group PvE, Role Playing/Creative Writing [Science] 0 no RP for me! :P
() Fleet Mark Group PVE and Starbase Logistical Support [Starbase Operations] 4
() Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical] 5

*If you are applying to the 12th fleet with a Romulan character, please indicate which faction you are aligned with.
Federation () KDF () i do have one, but im not sure on this, i have not logged it since returning, it will most likely go in an alt fleet if its alliance allows for that, if not it will swing solo in the cold void of space.

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main gameplay interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
( ) Diplomacy not sure on this. i would certainly consider it if it doesn't involve too much forum work. forums are my online version of twilight.. or kryptonite. i try to avoid them unless i have to use them.

What days and times are you usually online?: my play time is all over the place due to work which has irregular hours and a GF who demands i spend some quality time with her or enjoy unelected surgery that would necessitate a borg implant of a most unusual nature. but i am on almost every day i rarely play for less than a few hours at a time.

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long: far to many to list.

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet? im reasonably active and i follow instructions in stfs. i contribute as best i can and i am in no way a selfish gamer, i put the fleet before personal gain. i have a pretty dry sense of humor but my skin is very thick.... and while i am inclined to use what some in the fleet would consider bad language, being Irish, i do try to remember fleet policy and be considerate of others. that being said, my skin is thick, i can take a slap on the wrist, and its highly unlikely that anybody will ever feel the need to censor themselves around me in an adult channel. i do not and never claim that im a min maxer, or that ,my builds are or will be absolutely optimal, but i do try to be able hold my own in stfs. i am currently grinding up to 60 and doffing my limited brains out before i get my t6 ship at 60.

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Y

NOTE: If you fail an Activity Check you will be made inactive and eventually removed from the fleet, Please read our Activity Policy before selecting yes.

We ask that, where possible, you provide Command at least 3 days notice of your intention to leave the Fleet. This has been traditionally considered good courtesy, and gives us an opportunity to conduct the necessary administration.

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Y ( i also have a ts which is rarely used which could certainly be used as a back up if the fleets goes down)

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Blog? i may occasionally do a guide or some such... IF i feel my knowledge is up to it. but i suck at artwork.

PostPosted: Mon July 27th, 2015 8:03 pm 

PROCESSING

I am currently processing your application for 12th Fleet!
If you have not done so yet, please read through the Public Access Information in this thread: Information Index

PostPosted: Mon July 27th, 2015 8:08 pm 

MORE INFO NEEDED

[INFO REQUESTED]

Welcome back Sil.

Are any of your toons still in any of 12th's fleets? Any still in 12th reserve fleet?
If yes we don't have to complete this application, you can just contact a VA and s/he can assign you to a squad, if not, we'll have to security check. Also please make a post at http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/950971/the-12th-fleet/p373 and let us know when you have.

PostPosted: Mon July 27th, 2015 8:33 pm 
Inactive

lol. turns out all my alts are still in the alt fleets, i havent logged any of them to see. hell, the 60 grind on my main has kept me bust this past week or so.

PostPosted: Mon July 27th, 2015 10:20 pm 

MORE INFO NEEDED

Good! In that case please contact a VA from this list: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27297 . The rank at which you'll enter into 12th main and the squad can be arranged with the respective VA. Let me know how things are progressing in order to get your toon a 12th main fleet invite.

Once you are settled I'll close this application. Security check is not required. We can treat this case as a returning 12th veteran.

PostPosted: Tue July 28th, 2015 5:46 am 

I think the former fleet you speak of is Sol Vanguard.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MAB Advisor

PostPosted: Wed July 29th, 2015 12:37 am 
Inactive

possibly, its been so long. i just remember it never really doing much, and one guy was a bit of a tyrant. still i did meet some good peeps there so not all bad.

ive sent Metrikon a pm with regard to division placement but hes not read / responded to it. understandable i guess, easy to miss pm's... but if somebody could ask him to check it and respond at his convenience that would be awesome. thanks.

PostPosted: Wed July 29th, 2015 11:36 am 

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the 12th Fleet and ENGINEERING

I assign you as an Ensign to ZETA TEAM under Captain Agathon55

I recommend you read our 12th Fleet Information Hub as it contains information on all our communication channels as well as other important information.

You will shortly receive a private welcome message from us, please read all aspects of this as it has important information in it.

You can set your avatar here, just click on Display gallery and select the Division and the Ensign avatar. After that submit and you're done.

PostPosted: Wed July 29th, 2015 2:38 pm 

welcome

Current Assignment: U.S.S. Nanchang
12th Fleet, United Federation Of Planets

=/\= =========================== =/\=

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed July 29th, 2015 5:20 pm 

Welcome to Zeta Squad!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage