It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat January 25th, 2014 1:21 am 

Greetings.

I am Vice Admiral Champion1701, Director of Diplomatic Relations for Liberty Task Force and a representative of STOFA, an alliance system for all different kinds of fleets. I know I have a past with 12th and because of that I would like to be contacted by your Vice Admiral of Diplomacy. I feel like an alliance between our fleets could be beneficial to the whole STO community. ^_^

You can contact me via:

champion1701@live.com
or in-game: @champion1701

Keelah Se'lai,

Vice Admiral Champion1701
Director of Diplomatic Relations
Liberty Task Force

PostPosted: Tue January 28th, 2014 4:37 am 

Greetings Champion1701! I am TonyEx, the Rear Admiral of the Diplomacy division of 12th Fleet. I must apologize for the lateness in my reply. I would be happy to discuss any issues that we may have in common. I will contact you in-game at the earliest opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue March 4th, 2014 12:47 am 

Greetings Tony!

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I want to formally invite 12th Fleet to be part of the Star Trek Online Fleet Alliance. We believe that 12th's longevity within the STO community would be a great asset to our founding fleets of STOFA. There is also a global channel called: STOFA that your community is welcome to join.

I invite you to join our online community, and I would like to set up a Fleet Action between our two fleets.

I am also assigning my Deputy Director of Diplomatic Relations to 12th Fleet as a direct contact to Liberty Task Force and STOFA. He should be posting soon here on your forums.

Keelah Se'lai!

Vice Admiral Champion1701
Director of Diplomatic Relations
Liberty Task Force

PostPosted: Tue March 4th, 2014 1:18 am 

Greetings Tony,

My name is You kick my dog (no seriously it is) Im the Deputy director of the Diplomatic core for Liberty Task force and will from here in take point on bringing you and your fleet in to STOFA we are excited to be working with you and your fleet! Any question you or concerns you may have or pve or joint pvp's you would like to set up please route them to me in game at you-kick-my-dog@mozzelli. If i am not on feel free to shoot me an in game email!

--Regards,
Admiral You-Kick-My-dog
Deputy Director
Diplomatic Core
Liberty Task Force

PostPosted: Thu March 6th, 2014 6:29 am 

Hello You Kick My Dog. I think 12th Fleet will have to decline becoming a member of STOFA. We prefer to manage our own diplomatic interests, and some of our veterans have expressed concern about aspects of this relationship. Thank you for your interest in us, and I wish you the best.

PostPosted: Sat March 8th, 2014 10:37 pm 

No problem this offer remains on the table should you change your mind. Best of luck to you and your fleetmates.