It is currently Fri March 29th, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Joint Fleet Event Invite
PostPosted: Tue September 24th, 2013 6:52 pm 
Ambassador

Hello all. I would like to invite the 12th Fleet to an upcoming JFE. It is scheduled for October 12th at 2PM EST. Information about the event is posted below

Official 2 vs. 2 Low Tier Ship Tournament

Timelords Fleet will once again be hosting the Low Tier Ship PvP tournament. Instead of taking your flagship into battle, you will now have to fly a Tier 1 or Tier 2 ship, but can equip it with all the latest technological wonders. Each participant will be allowed to have one partner of their choosing, however if you cannot find one, please feel free to register "solo" and the hosts will find a partner for you. We have invited the members of VKF and FC to join us in this event, so you are allowed to make cross-fleet teams. Lastly, this a team-oriented event, meaning you are challenged to create the best possible team-builds and have tactics to coincide with them in order to defeat the opposing teams.

RULES

1. Tier 1 or Tier 2 ships ONLY. If you are uncertain if your ship qualifies, ask before entering the match. Those who enter a match with a ship not allowed will be automatically disqualified.
2. Gear/equipment of all levels IS permitted.
3. All captain abilities are permitted, (to include Photonic Fleet), but any other sort of reinforcements are NOT to be used.
4. You may select your partner or request one from the hosts.
5. All faction ships/characters are allowed, so long as the ship is of appropriate level.
6. Be on your best behavior, do not be rude to your opponents or the hosts. The point is to have fun, not ruin someones day.

REGULATIONS

1. The exact tournament bracket/progression will be decided on the day of the event and will be based off of the number of teams participating.
2. Any player or team found in violation of the rules will be given one warning and opportunity to correct the infraction. If the infraction has had a direct impact on the match the match referee will end the match and reset it. If a team violates the rules a second time they will be disqualified from the event.
3. Once a match begins the teams will have 20 minutes to get a total of 5 kills. Should the time expire before this (which is highly unlikely), the host will use the following scoring system to determine the winner should each team have the same number of kills. If one team has more kills than the other, even though no one has reached 5 total, that team will be declared the winner.

1st in damage = 3 points
1st in healing = 2 points
2nd in damage = 2 points
Individual kills = 1 point (where one teammate has more kills than the other)
Team kills = 3 points (the number of kills shared by both teammates)
No deaths for an individual = 1 point

The purpose behind this is to dissuade teams from becoming extremely defensive and focusing solely on healing. We will reward ships that are built to last forever, but the ultimate objective is to defeat the enemy.

REWARDS

Each member of the Final winning team will receive 2 million energy credits.

DATE and TIME:

October 12th, 2pm (EST)

REGISTRATION

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the following form and mail it in-game to @jjdez.

1. Character@handle that will be used (indicate here if you are the Team Captain by including it in parenthesis)
2. Teammates character@handle (if no teammate, write "requesting teammate")
3. Your Fleet
4. Can you utilize TS3?

People Of Earth: Economy got you down? Tired of the rat race? Are you a team player? We have great news! We are the Borg and we're hiring! We offer free job placement, free healthcare, free dental, free housing, free daycare, free transportation, flexible work hours, profit sharing and an open-door management policy.
C'mon, Assimilate! You Know You Want To.™

Paid for by the Resistance Is Futile Political Action Committee (RIFPAC). We are the Borg and we approved this message.

PostPosted: Tue September 24th, 2013 7:28 pm 

Hrrm! Hrrm! I'll be signing up!

My Connie is going to need a new paint job...

PostPosted: Wed September 25th, 2013 5:22 pm 
Ambassador

Excellent I'll let JJDEZ know. :D

People Of Earth: Economy got you down? Tired of the rat race? Are you a team player? We have great news! We are the Borg and we're hiring! We offer free job placement, free healthcare, free dental, free housing, free daycare, free transportation, flexible work hours, profit sharing and an open-door management policy.

Paid for by the Resistance Is Futile Political Action Committee (RIFPAC). We are the Borg and we approved this message.

PostPosted: Wed September 25th, 2013 7:21 pm 

I will gladly forward this to our Tactical (PvP) division and see who else I can find that would be interested. This really does sound like a great event. If there is anything else I can do to help out, please let me know.

PostPosted: Tue October 1st, 2013 3:24 pm 
Ambassador

Good morning. I want to let everyone know that with recent events the TimeLords Fleet is going through some changes and may not be able to participate in the upcoming JFE. The VKF will take over hosting it. All are welcome to attend. If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.