It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 12:52 am 
Ambassador

Hello there,

I'm Jack Parker, one of many people assigned to open relations between 1st Column and 12th Fleet. We look forward to working with your ambassadors and opening up fleet relations such as events we hold with other alliance members.

Feel free to contact me in game or via email, I'm online most of the weekend.

Main Toon - Parker@jacknm1
Alts - Curzon / Three

PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 2:27 am 

Jack,

Welcome to the 12th fleet forums. Thank you for accepting my offer from your forum to join us in starting a dialog to let our fleets get to know each other better. Feel free to look around our forum and learn a bit of our history. What fleet events have you run with other fleets recently?

I see you have a treaty with UFP who we also have agreements with. As we get to know each other I hope we can move towards an agreement with your fleet also.

Let me know if there is anything I can do at this time and I will do what I can. I'll find you in game and add you as a friend shortly.

Respectfully,
Merlin

PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 4:21 am 
Ambassador

Merlin,
Thank you for the invitation to visit your forums. You have quite a bit about your fleet posted here; it is well written and very informative.

We have worked with UFP on several inter-fleet events, from PVP to PVE and STF/Fleet Mark events. We currently hold an event every other Saturday with UFP. Per UFP's invitation, we have become a full alliance partner with them due to our interactions during those events.

Our main concern in looking for friends in other fleets, is that they hold the same values of fun and friendship within STO. In this, I believe the 12th Fleet and 1st Column are well suited to each other.

Please feel free to contact Parker or myself with any questions you may have about 1st Column or setting up a formal First Contact meeting. Best wishes to the 12th!

Cordially,
Linnea Quintulaz
Executive Officer, 1st Column

PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 5:42 am 

Linnea,

Thank you for joining our forum, and thank you for the compliment on our fleet information, We have some very talented members who pride themselves on their work and on the fleet as I'm sure your members are also. Admiral Nexa spoke highly of your fleet and it was a pleasure to chat with him in game.

I will be speaking with command members of our fleet in the next few days and we will discuss any questions we have and/or any plans to move forward towards a first contact meeting.

Best regards and see you in game!
Merlin

PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 7:13 pm 

Linnea and Parker,

I have spoken with command and we would like to set up a first contact meeting. Please let me know of 2-3 dates and times that would work for you and we can then move forward with a meeting.

Respectfully,
Merlin

PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 10:32 pm 
Ambassador

Hello Merlin,

We have proposed 3 times and dates for the end of this coming week to command, just waiting for those to be confirmed. I will post here again tomorrow (Monday 10th) with the response. Myself and Airlight will be your direct contacts.

Respectfully,
J.Parker

PostPosted: Sun December 9th, 2012 11:51 pm 

Greetings jack

I'm mercy, 12th's fleet XO, I have granted u both ambassadorial status have been discussing with merlin the possibility of our two fleets forming a relationship. I look forward to see how this progresses and if needed I will attend the meeting with merlin if desired to formally introduce the fleet to you.

Best wish to you

Mercy

JAG

"Ignorantia juris non excusat"

PostPosted: Mon December 10th, 2012 3:44 am 

Parker,

Thank you for getting back to me and setting up some times to meet. I look forward to our meeting. Is Airlight Linnea or someone else?

Respectfully,

Merlin

PostPosted: Tue December 11th, 2012 5:10 am 
Ambassador

Thank you for the welcome, Mercy. We look forward to meeting you and the 12th.

Merlin, Airlight is another of our diplomatic contacts. As our Head Diplomat is on sabbatical currently, I have been assisting with diplomatic duties under the request of Admiral Nexa. I apologize for the confusion.

PostPosted: Tue December 11th, 2012 5:27 am 

That's ok, we all have different names between in-game and forums etc, so I wasn't sure.

We look forward to meeting the 1st Column as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next