It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Requesting Advice
PostPosted: Thu May 17th, 2012 3:40 pm 
Ambassador

++ incoming priority message on diplomatic channel ++

Greetings to all Officers of the 12th Fleet!

The next Season will bring great changes to the universe as we know it, fleets will have a new role and are hopefully becoming what they should have been since 2 years. Though this is something to rejoice in, it also puts new demands and prerequisites to all active fleets.

I know the 12th Fleet to be one of the most active and famous fleets around, I have seen many members of the 12th and I have heard of hyperactivity in chat and on voip. Of course every fleet experiences times of less activity, but my impression is that in the 12th Fleet even this minimum activity is above the standards in many other fleets, including The 300.

As The 300's Fleet Marshal I feel it is my duty to prepare our fleet for the new changes and challenges that we will all face within the next season. Therefore I request an audience with leading elements of the 12th Fleet to probably gain a better insight in the inner workings of the 12th Fleet and receive some advice regarding certain issues. I am aware that this is a delicate matter and can assure that my question are more of general nature and I will totally understand if specific questions are not going to be answerd.

My goal is to gain a better general understanding and maybe I learn a couple of things that may also be helpful to The 300 in some way.

I would also request to meet someone in TS/Mumble/vent as this will making everything much easier. I can offer our Mumble server or we meet on any other Voip that you prefer.

Best regards

Mary Lene Drake
Fleet Marshal of THE 300

++ end of transmission ++

Post subject: Re: Requesting Advice
PostPosted: Thu May 17th, 2012 6:48 pm 

Hello Mary I'll see what I can do getting big D and Firix and some of the Admirals together.

=/\==============/\=

PostPosted: Thu May 17th, 2012 7:59 pm 
Ambassador

Greetings Commander Vorden,

I would appreciate that very much - I will be available at your convienience, naturally I can also visit you on the 12th's TS - whatever is prefered.

In sincere regards

Mary

PostPosted: Thu May 17th, 2012 10:47 pm 

Greetings Mary

Our Admiral Volen, Head of diplomacy im sure will be along shortly, I thought id just say Hi....so....

Im No Mercy, Welcome to 12th Fleet, Im one of the admirals my learned friend was talking about, im head of external fleet security. How can we help you?

JAG

"Ignorantia juris non excusat"

PostPosted: Thu May 17th, 2012 11:49 pm 
Ambassador

Greetings Admiral No Mercy,

I am honoured to meet you here - thank you very much for the warm welcome. I would like to talk to you and anyone else of the commanding officers from the 12th Fleet about the structure, activity and recruting of the 12th Fleet. I hope to gain some insights that might be helpful to certain problems The 300 will have to deal with. This are topics about commanding a fleet and similiar things - I would like to exchange some thoughts about different approaches here with some fellow commanding officers.

If possible I would try to join your TS this friday evening in hope of catching some of you (that would make it around the time of your answering post Admiral No Mercy)? Or is it more convienient for you if we meet it at a another/later time?

Sincerely Yours

Mary

PostPosted: Fri May 18th, 2012 12:04 am 
Inactive

Hi there MD.... great to hear from you again.
(For those of you who don't know, the 300 and I go back to my Aurora Fleet days).

I'd love to be able to make this happen for you... as we've talked before, anything we can do to help the 300 - and we're there.

Vorden is your point of contact officially, so he will put together this meeting for you - and I'll make every effort to be there as well.

Looking forward to it.

PS: This forum: viewforum.php?f=144 Is the Ambassador's Quarters... its a private area for just the 12th leadership, Ambassadors, and Diplomats. We we need to continue talking in forums, then we should probably move the conversation there for a bit more privacy.

USS Citadel Ka'Ram Commanding, Tactical - Gamma Squadron (Vipers)
USS Perigee Sav Commanding
USS Baston Mel Goodman Commanding
=/\= ================================= =/\=

PostPosted: Fri May 18th, 2012 6:04 pm 

Right than the first thing is we need a time when everyone's going to be on... I suggest either today or saturday as it's along weekend here in Canada and I'm gonna escape for a while after the fleet meeting

=/\==============/\=

PostPosted: Fri May 18th, 2012 9:58 pm 
Ambassador

Excellent - I am deeply in your debt my friends!

I will be on from now for the next couple of hours, I will try to catch some of you this evening. I am updating my communication array with the 12th Fleet cyphers right now and will try to visit you all on your TS later today!

We will have a fleet meeting about said topics tomorrow, so I am a bit in a hurry (as always - and yes, I should have contacted you all much earlier). Of course I would appreciate some insight's before the meeting... so maybe I get lucky and will be able to talk to some of you today.

TYVM and Regards

PostPosted: Fri May 18th, 2012 10:10 pm 
Ambassador

- correct, this of a more private matter, it's my fault that i posted it into the general embassy. If someone can move this thread to the private embassy forum it's appreciated very much :)

Regards