It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 9:36 am 

Character's name (Rizon@ma8802):

Link to STO Forum Profile:

Please list former STO fleets (The Shadow):

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): My fleet was starting to become dry. Not many people were playing and the people that were, were not necesarrily good playing people.

Real life age: 18

Residence: (x) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): Standard Mountain Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about the 12th fleet? I was asking around to see what fleets were active and had fun around in them who PVP'd and PVE'd as well. As a result, I found you guys.

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet? After reading the forum on your fleet from STO's main forum page, I thought that this would be a great fleet to join.

STO interests (Mark all that apply to you):

(x) solo PvE, (x) Group PvE, (x) Raiding, (x) PVP, (x) Crafting/Trading, (x) Roleplaying, (x) Foundry

What days and times are you usually online?: I will be online almost every day of the week, reason for doing so, I'm currently waiting to go into the military and serve uncle sam. However, I work for a food bank to help those who do not have anything to eat 4 out of the seven days of the week.

Division interests: You may choose one primary, and as many secondary as applies. Please number the secondary in order of your choice.

Primary Division interest: (CLOSED) Tactical, (x) Maco, ( ) Exploration, ( ) Research and Development, ( ) Medical, ( ) Engineering, (x [Primary]) Intelligence

Secondary Division interests: (CLOSED) Tactical, ( ) Maco, ( ) Exploration, ( ) Research and Development, (3) Medical, (2) Engineering, (1) Intelligence

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
(x) Diplomacy

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long: I have/am curreently playing WOrld of Warcraft. I have been playing since the third year it came out.

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet? I would benefit the 12th fleet because of my extensive knowledge of STO. I have been playing it since the first month it came out. I have 1 VA science officer, 1 VA tactical officer, and 1 VA engineering officer. I love to help people out in PVE zones and on the battlefield of PVP. I am what you might call a full blood gamer. I read up on things that happen in the game adn try out different scenarios that may help an attack in the future.

Will you give your future division's Admiral at least 3 days notice if you decide to resign? Y

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Y

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Magazine? Y

Charles Byce

The 12th Fleet

Tactical, Epsilon Squad

Current Mission
***Error Accessing File***[]***Access Denied***[]***Access To Consol: Terminated***

Current Location
***Error Accessing File***[]***Access Denied***[]***Access To Consol: Terminated***

=/\= ====================== =/\=

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 9:48 am 

Charles wrote:
Character's name (Rizon@ma8802 and Zues@ma8802): This is my sci officer and tac officer.

Link to STO Forum Profile:

Please list former STO fleets (The Shadow):

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): My fleet was starting to become dry. Not many people were playing and the people that were, were not necesarrily good playing people.

Real life age: 18

Residence: (x) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): Standard Mountain Time

How did you hear about the 12th fleet? I was asking around to see what fleets were active and had fun around in them who PVP'd and PVE'd as well. As a result, I found you guys.

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet? After reading the forum on your fleet from STO's main forum page, I thought that this would be a great fleet to join.

STO interests (Mark all that apply to you):

(x) solo PvE, (x) Group PvE, (x) Raiding, (x) PVP, (x) Crafting/Trading, (x) Roleplaying, (x) Foundry

What days and times are you usually online?: I will be online almost every day of the week, reason for doing so, I'm currently waiting to go into the military and serve uncle sam. However, I work for a food bank to help those who do not have anything to eat 4 out of the seven days of the week.

Division interests: You may choose one primary, and as many secondary as applies. Please number the secondary in order of your choice.

Primary Division interest: (CLOSED) Tactical, (x) Maco, ( ) Exploration, ( ) Research and Development, ( ) Medical, ( ) Engineering, (x [Primary]) Intelligence

Secondary Division interests: (CLOSED) Tactical, ( ) Maco, ( ) Exploration, ( ) Research and Development, (3) Medical, (2) Engineering, (1) Intelligence

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
(x) Diplomacy

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long: I have/am curreently playing WOrld of Warcraft. I have been playing since the third year it came out.

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet? I would benefit the 12th fleet because of my extensive knowledge of STO. I have been playing it since the first month it came out. I have 1 VA science officer, 1 VA tactical officer, and 1 VA engineering officer. I love to help people out in PVE zones and on the battlefield of PVP. I am what you might call a full blood gamer. I read up on things that happen in the game adn try out different scenarios that may help an attack in the future.

Will you give your future division's Admiral at least 3 days notice if you decide to resign? Y

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Y

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Magazine? Y

Charles Byce

The 12th Fleet

Tactical, Epsilon Squad

Current Mission

Current Location

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 10:00 am 

Hello!

The Shadows has all but become active only by the remaining members in it. I talk to Tsarsov every week and he said Be2 no longer wanted to maintain it.

You would be welcome here with the 12th. Tsarsov, Be2 and Essenance all were original members of the 12th before they founded The Shadows 1 year ago this week.

We'll get you SCHK'd as soon as we can.

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 10:09 am 
Inactive

Welcome to Starbase Valhalla Charles. I have added you to the RP group to give you something to read while you wait for your application to be processed. Good luck with your application.

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 12:31 pm 

PROCESSING

I am currently processing your application for 12th Fleet!
If you have not done so yet, please read through this thread: Recruitment Info

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 12:50 pm 

This applicant is not from The Shadows, they are from The Shadow, a different fleet.

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 12:54 pm 

SCHK

Welcome to 12th Fleet!

You have passed our security check, you are now a member of 12th Fleet!

Someone from MACO should be along shortly to give you your divisional assignment.

While you wait, I recommend you read our Must Read Info.

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 3:31 pm 

Welcome to the 12th and to MACO! Either Gen. Ezme or Vox should be along shortly to assign you to a squad. Just hang tight! :D Semper Invictus!

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans - Ever Invincible, Ever Watchful

PostPosted: Tue February 15th, 2011 5:41 pm 

Welcome to the 12th!

Keyes' Biography Tharia's Biography

PostPosted: Wed February 16th, 2011 12:10 am 
Inactive

Hi and welcome to the 12th fleet and starbase Valhalla

12th Fleet
Retired Engineering VA
USS Vae Victus