It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: New Member
PostPosted: Wed August 26th, 2009 3:40 am 

After careful searching through the many other fleets i decided this was the fleet for me, I will bring good qualities to the fleet, am a hardcore gamer with many different styles of play to suit different situations and will be in this for the long hall. My name is Captain Joseph P Paul of the USS Agamemnon (Excalibur-Class) Any questions about me feel free to ask i hope you give some consideration to my application.

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

Post subject: Re: New Member
PostPosted: Wed August 26th, 2009 4:47 am 

Cpt. Paul,

I hope you have read our charter in which we implement an age restriction in which we want members 16 years of age or older. If you are younger we can let you in to the fleet at the rank of cadet for one week in which we monitor your behavior so as to ensure our fleet gets no drama (because trust me it happens!!!). THat being said once you complete the one week you shall be given the rank of Ensign.

Ifyour within the age limit then you are granted the rank of ensign in the 12th fleet. I assign you to intel divison alpha squad at that rank!

To complete your application to the fleet i ask you that you post on the fleet thread on the STO forums in teh fleet recruitment thread to introduce yourself. Also there on page 1 you will find a link to our avatars, yours is the red shirt with one pip. Also we have signatures that we use, copy one of our members signatures and post your information, which is: your character name, rank, divison and squad, ship name and class.

Again thanks for applying and welcome to the fleet :)

Rear Admiral Escorcia,
Commander Tactical Divison

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 4:52 pm 

Hi can i respectfully request that i be reassigned to tactical division as i feel my skills would be best suited there. Also my date of birth is 28/10/1980 (28yrs). Is there any way to join the fleet @a higher rank than ensign.

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 5:00 pm 

axeman1690 wrote:
Hi can i respectfully request that i be reassigned to tactical division as i feel my skills would be best suited there. Also my date of birth is 28/10/1980 (28yrs). Is there any way to join the fleet @a higher rank than ensign.

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

I can't answer you for sure, but do you have any leadership experience? Either in another MMO or in a real life situation?

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 5:01 pm 

axeman1690 wrote:

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

Hi

We can talk about the rank.

Do you have any experience with other MMO's or guild leadership?

United Federation Of Planets
USS Athena NX-91701 Galaxy Class
=/\= ============================== =/\=

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 5:12 pm 

Hi Previous experience in command situations in real life, In my previous employment as a support worker for people with learning disabilities i was team leader for a duration of 4yrs running all aspects of the service. Online gaming experience i am co-founder of a very successful clan on COD4 PS3 no lesser players than gold cross rank. I would be grateful to receive the rank of captain if possible if i need to perform certain tasks to earn this role then i understand.

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 5:34 pm 

axeman1690 wrote:
Hi Previous experience in command situations in real life, In my previous employment as a support worker for people with learning disabilities i was team leader for a duration of 4yrs running all aspects of the service. Online gaming experience i am co-founder of a very successful clan on COD4 PS3 no lesser players than gold cross rank. I would be grateful to receive the rank of captain if possible if i need to perform certain tasks to earn this role then i understand.

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

We can take you in as Lieutenant, but if you are active and contribute to the fleet then there is a good posibility that you will make it to captain.

With the FA permission, I will put you in Tactical Alpha squad with the rank of Lieutenant and lets see how it goes from there.

Welcome to the 12th fleet if you accept.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 5:56 pm 

Maki Picard wrote:
axeman1690 wrote:

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

We can take you in as Lieutenant, but if you are active and contribute to the fleet then there is a good posibility that you will make it to captain.

With the FA permission, I will put you in Tactical Alpha squad with the rank of Lieutenant and lets see how it goes from there.

Yes that will be very acceptable to myself, i thank you i will happyily accept. Cpt Paul out

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 6:08 pm 

axeman1690 wrote:
Maki Picard wrote:
axeman1690 wrote:

Kind Regards
Cpt Paul

Yes that will be very acceptable to myself, i thank you i will happyily accept. Cpt Paul out

Glad you accepted :)

I have given you access to the rest of the forum.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu August 27th, 2009 10:48 pm 

Welcome to 12th fleet! :mrgreen: