It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue March 7th, 2017 6:19 pm 
Inactive

I used to be a member way back in 2010, I don't play on the PC anymore but I just started playing on the PS4 and saw that there was a 12th Fleet on there. Figured I would check back here and see if that was y'all or not. If so I went ahead and filled out an application. Thanks

12th Fleet Application Form

Please make sure that this application form is filled out completely and that sections of the form are not deleted because they do not apply. If a certain section does not apply then please put "N/A" as an answer. Please fill this application out as honestly and to the best of your knowledge as possible as this will speed up the application process - Many Thanks.

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle): Hauck@SenceX4

STO official forum name/handle:  N/A

Please list former STO fleets (if any): 12th Fleet

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable):  Stopping playing on the PC

Real life age: 43

Residence: (X ) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): MST -7

How did you hear about the 12th fleet? Former Member (August 2010)

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet? Had fun with the fleet

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

[Engineering] [Science] [Tactical] [MACO] [Section 31]

Now that you have read up on each of our divisions, please state your STO interests (Please number your interests from 1 to 4 in order of preference, with 1 being your main/Favorite interest and 4 being your least favorite interest) After number 4, please just leave the others blank:

(1) General PvE [Engineering]
(1) Group PvE, Role Playing/Creative Writing [Science]
(2) Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical]
(3) STFs and Ground PvP [MACO] (Subdivision)
(2) General Gameplay [Section 31] (Subdivision)

*If you are applying to the 12th fleet with a Romulan as your character, please indicate which faction you are aligned with.
Federation ()   KDF ()

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main game-play interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
( ) Diplomacy

What days and times are you usually online?:
Weekday evenings

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long:

STO, WOW, SWTOR

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet?

Good team player, help out, experience with the game

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Y/N : Y

NOTE: If you fail an Activity Check you will be made inactive and eventually removed from the fleet, Please read our Activity Policy before selecting yes.

We ask that, where possible, you provide Command at least 3 days notice of your intention to leave the Fleet. This has been traditionally considered good courtesy, and gives us an opportunity to conduct the necessary administration.

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Y / N : Y

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Blog? Y / N :Y

Post subject: Re: APPLICATION-Hauck
PostPosted: Tue March 7th, 2017 6:21 pm 
Inactive

Sorry, I was in Tactical before, but it doesn't look like there is much PvP on the console, at least at the lower levels

Post subject: Re: APPLICATION-Hauck
PostPosted: Tue March 7th, 2017 6:57 pm 
Fleet XO

Hi Hauck! :bolian:

I would be happy to process your re-application for acceptance, but to the best of my knowledge we have no connection with any "12th Fleet" on the console version of STO. We considered expanding on to the console, but we did not have any Command officers who were enthusiastic enough about playing the console version to take on the task of managing a fleet over there (i.e., including activity checks, monitoring bank, etc.). We are open to expanding to console, but we have no prospect for doing it at the moment.

Sorry, since our activity requirement is PC based, and you won't be playing on the PC, I cannot process your app.

If you decide to pick up the PC version, or we expand into the console version, you are always welcome to re-apply. In the mean time, glad to have you stop by here anytime and happy sails on the STO console. :vulcan2:

Amicus
12th Fleet Executive Officer