STO official forum name/handle: Tritous0

Please list former STO fleets (if any): NA

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): NA

Real life age: 28

Residence: ( ) US, (X) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): GMT

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about the 12th fleet?
I was looking for a fleet and the description in the game seemed best suited to what I was looking for. I talked to Jay Maverick in game and he suggested I fill in an application

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet?
I was looking for a casual fleet where relaxing and having fun are the first priority and where my life schedule is not going to be an issue. the description for 12th fleet seemed best in line with my targets. I am aiming for some of the t6 fleet ships but as I'm a relatively young account I know this is a long term goal and not my sole priority

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

(5) Non-Starfleet-focused Game Play: Federation Wing - (Allied Romulans) OR KDF Wing - (Allied Romulans or KDF Species) [Allied Taskforce]
(1) General PvE [Engineering]
() STFs and Ground PvP [MACO]
(3) General Gameplay [Section 31]
(2) Group PvE, Role Playing/Creative Writing [Science]
(5) Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical]

*If you are applying to the 12th fleet with a Romulan character, please indicate which faction you are aligned with.
Federation () KDF ()

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main gameplay interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
(X) Diplomacy

What days and times are you usually online?:
Most of the weekend and evenings (EU)

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long:
Hosted several Star Trek PBeM RPGs (a fan-fic/creative writing based RPG) for several years
Runescape 10 years
Misc for short periods since

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet?
I'm an analytical mind and tend to learn the detailed mechanics behind games extremely quickly allowing me to advise on loadouts, gear balances, tips and tricks, or the most time/cost efficient methods. Once I commit to a group I am fiercely loyal and will not let down those I have chosen to side with. Although it has been many years I have significant experience in both the Trek universe and in group leadership and if asked may have ideas which can help, and I have also a lot of practice in creating advertisement style writing and announcements, poetry, and am reasonably good at image tidy up (not full blown artwork but I know how to work with existing material and how to design)
Last and not least I am looking for a place to relax where I can find friends in the game.

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Y

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Sometimes (I rarely have a mic plugged in but I can install teamspeak and see how it goes)

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Blog? Sometimes (time allowing)

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 8:24 am 

PROCESSING

I am currently processing your application for 12th Fleet!
If you have not done so yet, please read through the Public Access Information in this thread: Information Index

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 8:31 am 

MORE INFO NEEDED

[INFO REQUESTED]

1. Please make a post at http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/950971/the-12th-fleet/p373 and let us know when you have.

2. It looks like <Torim@Tritous0> is a KDF toon. So might I suggest Allied Taskforce division instead of ENG as your primary choice as all the divisions except Allied Taskforce division serves FED toons.

Thanks and welcome to 12th fleet forums.

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 8:35 am 
Command Advisor

welcome to the forums! :beer: I'd like to welcome you aboard once your app is completed and processed.

good luck to you! you have my recommendation. :bolian: :beer: :beer:

Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota.

=/\= ============================ =/\=

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 8:52 am 
Inactive

Posted on the thread. I accept the advice on the Allied taskforce, as this is my first toon I'm still getting to grips with how FED biased the player balance is ;)

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 9:15 am 

APPROVED

Welcome to 12th Fleet!

You have passed our security check, and are now a member of 12th Fleet!

Someone should be along shortly to give you your divisional assignment.

While you wait, I recommend you read our Information Index.

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 3:11 pm 

Welcome to the 12th Fleet!

Current Location: The Cabbage Patch

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 3:13 pm 

Just a quick question, you're making a FED aligned character yes? Just need to know because the ATF is on both sides, KDF and FED side. I'll assume it's a FED character, but if not let me know and I'll switch it over to the KDF side.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 3:22 pm 

Welcome to the 12th-Fleet’s Allied Task Force

Greetings, I see you have found your new duty station. However, before you can take your rightful place, there are a few procedures you should familiarize yourself with and also some simple tasks to complete. So take a few minutes to acquaint yourself with the following;

General Fleet Policies and Information

First, please read through our Information-Index, it is our "Must Read Info" and should answer many questions about how the fleet is run.

Voice Communications (Team Speak)

For communicating by voice we use Teamspeak (TS). You can connect to our server and get help joining the fleet.

MORE INFO HERE: viewtopic.php?f=189&t=17257

While use of TS is by no means mandatory, it’s a great way to get to know the rest of the Fleet, get assistance, and/or answers to your questions.

Forum Avatars & Signatures

Next, your avatar will need to be set and your signature will have to be updated.

To set your avatar, go to: This link. Click on "Display Gallery." From the drop-down menu choose either the KDF option or the Legion option depending on if you will play a Klingon or a Romulan. Next select the Bekk or Uhlan(Ensign) avatar. Click "Submit" and you are done.

To set your signature, go to:
This link.

Or, you may use a custom signature, but keep in mind that; The total size (in Pixels) of a custom forum signature cannot exceed 250(H) x 600 (W).

You may wish to update your Avatar and Signature on the STO forums to reflect the same ones you use here on the 12th forums. Just keep in mind that the STO forums have maximum size and image type requirements that are different than those we use on the 12th Fleet forums.

Member Activity (In-game and Forums)

IN-GAME: All members of the 12th Fleet (regardless of Division) are required to log in and play Startrek Online at least once every 30 days. This minimum requirement refers to a 12th-fleet member’s declared “Main” Toon.

FORUMS: All members of the 12th Fleet (regardless of Division) are required to visit our 12th Fleet Forums at least once every 30 days.

Conclusion

It is good that you have chosen the 12th Fleet and the ATF Division as your home within the STO community. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact your Squad Leader, ATF Major General Kahn, or the ATF Division’s Commanding Officer (Vice Admiral Gabriel Lyons), via Forum PM for assistance.

You have been assigned to the 1st Squad as a Bekk under Fleet Captain Sereph of the Klingon Empire! Welcome again to the ATF brave warrior, and I hope you will die with honor and distinction! Qapla'!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon August 17th, 2015 4:35 pm 

Kahn wrote:
Just a quick question, you're making a FED aligned character yes? Just need to know because the ATF is on both sides, KDF and FED side. I'll assume it's a FED character, but if not let me know and I'll switch it over to the KDF side.

I think his character is a KDF toon, which is why I had to suggest ATF.