It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 12:28 am 
Inactive

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts: Oneviking

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle): Th'Anars@oneviking

STO official forum name/handle: Oneviking

Please list former STO fleets (if any): I have one captain (Grond@oneviking) active in STO Academy

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): N/A

Real life age: 45

Residence: (X) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): US Eastern Time -5 GMT

How did you hear about the 12th fleet? Knocked about with a few members of the 12th mopping up Klingons during some deep space encounters one evening.

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet? NOTE: This is my first MMO and I've only been playing for just over 3 months. While I've played through the mission story lines, and had a great time, I've never really the fleet aspect of the game. Early in my captain's career I was bombarded with fleet invites but I wrapped up tight in the main storyline and wasn't ready to jump into anything without due consideration. I now have a proper PC, some time under my belt and I'm ready to move into the endgame and I'm looking for a community to support and be support by.

I'm impressed with the effort and the playful but serious approach I've seen from the fleet members I've encountered so far as well as the website and videos you've produced. I'm particularly excited in by the multinational composition of the fleet.

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

Now that you have read up on each of our divisions, please state your STO interests (Please number your interests from 1 to 5 in order of preference, with 1 being your main/Favourite interest and 5 being your least favourite interest) After number 5, please just leave the others blank:

From what I've read, and understand, of these divisions this is my order of preference at this time. The whole STO game is still very new and exciting to me, so I'm certainly willing to help out where ever needs may be. (My overall preference is group PvE regardless of the nature of the events: foundry, STF, space, ground, etc.) I'm looking for an opportunity to explore the whole game system over the years to come.

(2) General PvE [Engineering]
(3) Group PvE and Space Exploring (Creative Writing) [Exploration]
() KDF Faction-focused Gameplay [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)]
() STFs and Ground PvP [MACO]
() Role Playing [Medical]
() Romulan Faction-focused Gameplay [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
(1) General Gameplay [Section 31]
(5) Fleet Mark Group PVE and Starbase Logistical Support [Starbase Operations]
(4) Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical]

*If you are applying to the 12th fleet with a Romulan character, please indicate which faction you are aligned with.
Federation () KDF () - N/A

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main gameplay interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
(X ) Diplomacy - Interested but may need a little more experience to be useful first.

What days and times are you usually online?: Saturdays and Sundays as much as possible sometimes 7 AM - 11 PM, weeknights when possible 7-11 PM. US Eastern time zone (-5 GMT)

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long: STO - 3.5 months.

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet?

I'm invested and committed to STO. I want to experience the best of what it means to be in an MMO and to be a strong contributor to that success. I'm ready to invest the time and effort to make STO and the 12th as worthwhile and enjoyable an experience for my fleet mates, myself and those we encounter along the way. I have a strong sense of loyalty, teamwork and fair play. And, when the time is right, be an example for and support our future fleet mates.

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Yes

NOTE: If you fail an Activity Check you will be made inactive and eventually removed from the fleet, Please read our Activity Policy before selecting yes.

We ask that, where possible, you provide Command at least 3 days notice of your intention to leave the Fleet. This has been traditionally considered good courtesy, and gives us an opportunity to conduct the necessary administration.

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Yes

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Blog? No, not really my strong suit.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 5:23 am 
Inactive

PROCESSING

Welcome to the forums!

I am currently processing your application for 12th Fleet!
If you have not done so yet, please read through the Public Access Information in this thread: Information Index

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 5:34 am 
Inactive

Welcome to the fourms and good luck on the app :D

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 5:44 am 
Inactive

APPROVED

Welcome to 12th Fleet!

You have passed our security check, and are now a member of 12th Fleet!

Someone should be along shortly to give you your divisional assignment.

While you wait, I recommend you read our Information Index.

Once again, welcome to 12th Fleet!

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 5:48 am 
Inactive

welcome to 12th fleet

Fleet Commander Egile ATF Rom
Current Location: Delta quadrant
Current Assignment: Patrol
12th Fleet, United Federation Of Planets

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 8:16 am 

Qapla OneViking,

Welcome to the fleet, and congratulations on your application being processed quickly. I saw your comment on the divisions, and just wanted to see if I can help better explain.

Primarily Divisions are an administrative animal to help keep things organized, and assist new members with a direct line should they have questions. In addition to better try and place you with 'like minded play styles'

That being said we are all one fleet, and they are not to restrict you from playing in a manner whenever you feel like it. We regularly cross-interact, and do whatever with who ever.

Finally they allow a bit of camaraderie, and banter; however, should you insult us too bad, we Klingons would throw you in a Targ pit with a mop. While your S31 mates will duct tape you to a chair and play S 7 videos :klingon:

Anyhow, welcome to the fleet, and we look forward to having you learn the game with us.

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 4:45 pm 

Welcome to S31!

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 7:07 pm 

ACCEPTED

Welcome to 12th Fleet and Section 31

I assign you to as an Ensign to Alpha (Tactical Intelligence Unit) under Captain Rambo

I recommend you read our 12th Fleet Information Hub as it contains information on all our communication channels as well as other important information.

You will shortly receive a private welcome message from us, please read all aspects of this as it has important information in it.

You can set your avatar here, just click on Display gallery and select the Division and the Ensign avatar. After that submit and you're done.

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 8:03 pm 
Inactive

Good afternoon and thank you everyone for the opportunity and the warm welcome. I'll look forward to playing beside you!

PostPosted: Sat August 16th, 2014 8:36 pm 

Welcome to Section 31 :)

Current Mission:
Classified
Current Location: Old Britain
[=/\= ======================================== =/\=]

Per Aspera, Ad Astra