It is currently Sat April 20th, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed August 20th, 2014 10:29 am 

Kevprime,

Kaz Ronan posted in the official STO forums as requested on 10 Aug, 2014. Post # 11047 page 1105. As he commented above.. He never was contacted again to move forward.

I think perhaps S31 might have missed this, and closing this application should be revisited.

PostPosted: Wed August 20th, 2014 1:12 pm 

Hello Ebil,

At the time Kaz made his app Medical was unable to accept new members I was advised by a member of command at the time to divert to his second division choice Exploration.

I contacted him on the 10th via PM to ask him if he was alright with this or if he wanted to join another division instead.

He received the message on the 11th and we have had no reply from him since then.

Applications are usually closed after seven days if no response is received from the applicant as it is assumed that they have decided not to continue with their application.

Hopefully this clears things up for you.

If you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

Duke@t_kirkham

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2