It is currently Wed April 17th, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun August 10th, 2014 10:09 pm 

12th Fleet Application Form

Hello and Welcome, Please can you make sure that this application form is filled out completely and that sections of the form are not deleted because they do not apply. If a certain section does not apply then please put "N/A" as an answer. Please can you also fill this application out as honestly and to the best of your knowledge as possible as this will speed up the application process - Many Thanks.

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle): Kaz Ronan@kryst898

STO official forum name/handle: N/A

Please list former STO fleets (if any): N/A

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): N/A

Real life age: 25

Residence: (X) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): -6 CSDT (Chicago)

How did you hear about the 12th fleet?
Searching through the in-game fleet listings--particularly looking for RP guilds.

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet?
Somewhat desperately looking for a good, solid roleplaying community within STO, that can also help with the basics of gameplay, which are not exactly simple.

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

[Engineering] [Exploration] [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)] [MACO] [Medical] [Section 31] [Starbase Operations] [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
[Tactical]

Now that you have read up on each of our divisions, please state your STO interests (Please number your interests from 1 to 5 in order of preference, with 1 being your main/Favourite interest and 5 being your least favourite interest) After number 5, please just leave the others blank:

() General PvE [Engineering]
(2) Group PvE and Space Exploring (Creative Writing) [Exploration]
() KDF Faction-focused Gameplay [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)]
(4) STFs and Ground PvP [MACO]
(1) Role Playing [Medical]
() Romulan Faction-focused Gameplay [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
(3) General Gameplay [Section 31]
(5) Fleet Mark Group PVE and Starbase Logistical Support [Starbase Operations]
() Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical]

*If you are applying to the 12th fleet with a Romulan character, please indicate which faction you are aligned with.
Federation () KDF ()

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main gameplay interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
(X) Diplomacy

What days and times are you usually online?:
My schedule is very tight with real life, but most often I'll be available weekends and at least twice a week at night.

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long:
SWG-Since launch 2 years on and off
WoW-4 years on and off
SWTOR-Since launch, nearly 3 years
City of Heroes/Villains: 3 years
Champions Online: 1 year

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet?
For one, I have roleplaying experience of--and this was a shock for me to actually count it--10 years. Creative writing is one of my strengths. I tend to approach my characters organically: I set out some basic bullet points about my toon, and just play with that, forming the character and his or her personality around the first few weeks of interactions. I've always been a roleplayer in MMOs, and that's my main reason for playing them. I''m a talented and passionate writer, and frankly, I'm a joy to be around =D

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Y/N

NOTE: If you fail an Activity Check you will be made inactive and eventually removed from the fleet, Please read our Activity Policy before selecting yes.

We ask that, where possible, you provide Command at least 3 days notice of your intention to leave the Fleet. This has been traditionally considered good courtesy, and gives us an opportunity to conduct the necessary administration.

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Y / N
I have to say 'Maybe'. I'm not big on voice chat, and I tend to get self-conscious about it. But it has happened before where I get comfortable enough.

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Blog? Y / N
Unfortunately, however, my main skill is in photography, but I'm also capable at editing and enhancing screenshots, if that's an option for art work. Or if you want to come to me and do a photo shoot in Trek regalia, that'd also be sweet =D

PostPosted: Sun August 10th, 2014 10:14 pm 

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your application!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MAB Advisor

PostPosted: Sun August 10th, 2014 11:23 pm 

PROCESSING

I am currently processing your application for 12th Fleet!
If you have not done so yet, please read through the Public Access Information in this thread: Information Index

PostPosted: Mon August 11th, 2014 12:01 am 

MORE INFO NEEDED

Hello KazRonan,

In order to finish your application, I need to confirm your STO official forum name/handle.

You can find yours by going to the official STO forum page here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/

At the top left of the page, you will see Register/Login, click it and it will ask you to provide your username/password (this is the same information you use to log in to the game with).

Once you're logged in, I will need you to make a post here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showt ... 12th+fleet

I am also having trouble verifying your character name/@handle: Kaz Ronan@kryst898

Please check that you have listed your character/@handle exactly as it appears in-game.

If you are not sure how it does look in-game, then please do the following:

1. Log into STO on the character you are applying to the fleet with.

2. Type something into the chatbox, It doesn't matter what channel you use. This will show you your Character name/@handle next to what you've typed and will show you if the information you have provided is correct.

3. If it is wrong, please update your application with the correct information and post back in this thread letting us know.

4. If you have confirmed it to be correct, please also update us by posting in this thread.

If you need further information or are unsure of what you are being asked to do please PM me.

Thanking you in advance.

Once you've done this, post back in this thread letting me know and I'll finish your app.

PostPosted: Mon August 11th, 2014 12:36 am 

Game handle IS
Kaz Ronan@Kryst898
and I think my forum account is
Superbia454

PostPosted: Mon August 11th, 2014 12:37 am 
Inactive

Welcome to the forums. I wish you luck with your application and hope to see you in game soon.

PostPosted: Mon August 11th, 2014 5:00 am 
Inactive

welcome to the forums and hopefully welcome to the fleet

PostPosted: Mon August 11th, 2014 3:25 pm 

Everything's done, I think!

PostPosted: Thu August 14th, 2014 3:11 am 

Welcome to the forums

PostPosted: Wed August 20th, 2014 2:13 am 

Application closed

Your application has been closed due to 7 days without a response. We can only assume that you no longer wish to proceed with this application. If you would like to join at a later date, please fill out a new application form :)

Thank you for your interest in 12th Fleet.

Kevprime

Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninny Bon - The universal greeting works every time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next