It is currently Fri March 29th, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu July 17th, 2014 4:40 am 
Inactive

12th Fleet Application Form

Hello and Welcome, Please can you make sure that this application form is filled out completely and that sections of the form are not deleted because they do not apply. If a certain section does not apply then please put "N/A" as an answer. Please can you also fill this application out as honestly and to the best of your knowledge as possible as this will speed up the application process - Many Thanks.

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle): Messick@ramer12

STO official forum name/handle: ramer12

Please list former STO fleets (if any): 12th Fleet

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable): I was accidentally kicked from this fleet despite informing medical command beforehand that I'd be on vacation for a month.

Real life age: 16

Residence: (x) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT): US PST (-7 GMT)

How did you hear about the 12th fleet?
I got Star Trek Online a year ago, being a HUGE Star Trek fan since I was 9, and decided the experience would be more wholesome if I had a group to play with. I thus began looking online for such a group. The first I found, through YouTube recruitment videos, was the 23rd Fleet. This seemed like a good choice, but after further research, I found that they had become inactive. From there, I found the 12th Fleet on the STO forms and was truly amazed at the detail and dedication the Fleet staff exude. I decided to read all about you guys on this incredibly organized and user-friendly forum and, recently, decided it would be a great (and hopefully long-lasting) experience for me.

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet?
As I said before, through my careful research about you guys, I realized how dedicated the members of this Fleet are. From the amazing work on this site to the details contributed to each article (not to mention the magazine!), it is easy to tell that this is an epicenter of hard work and contribution. In addition, the core values of this fleet, (namely the focus on fun, teamwork, helping others, role play, and the understanding of real life comes first) are extremely appealing to me.

I also had no interest to leave originally, but was accidentally kicked after my message to command regarding my vacation inactivity was lost.

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

[Engineering] [Exploration] [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)] [MACO] [Medical] [Section 31] [Starbase Operations] [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
[Tactical]

Now that you have read up on each of our divisions, please state your STO interests (Please number your interests from 1 to 5 in order of preference, with 1 being your main/Favourite interest and 5 being your least favourite interest) After number 5, please just leave the others blank:

(3) General PvE [Engineering]
(2) Group PvE and Space Exploring (Creative Writing) [Exploration]
() KDF Faction-focused Gameplay [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)]
() STFs and Ground PvP [MACO]
(1) Role Playing [Medical]
() Romulan Faction-focused Gameplay [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
(4) General Gameplay [Section 31]
(5) Fleet Mark Group PVE and Starbase Logistical Support [Starbase Operations]
() Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical]

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main gameplay interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
( ) Diplomacy

What days and times are you usually online?: Generally on weekends for a couple hours.

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long: I've played STO for a little over a year now.

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet?
I am dedicated to what I like and what is best (and I LOVE Star Trek and group play so, boom!). In addition, I am hardworking, intelligent, and have above-average writing and communication skills (as well as manners and temperament) for people of my age. I believe that I could benefit the 12th Fleet through these skills by being a social and friendly member though helping others and participating as much as possible. In addition, if there are any other ways I can help to benefit the fleet, please let me know and I'll be sure to do the best that I can within my capabilities and time constraints.

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Y

NOTE: If you fail an Activity Check you will be made inactive and eventually removed from the fleet, Please read our Activity Policy before selecting yes.

We ask that, where possible, you provide Command at least 3 days notice of your intention to leave the Fleet. This has been traditionally considered good courtesy, and gives us an opportunity to conduct the necessary administration.

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Only if needed but most likely not.

Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Blog? N

"Antequam pax et exploratio irascibilem"
Epsilon Squad, 12th Fleet Sciences, Starfleet
=/\= =================================== =/\=

Last edited by Ramer12 on Mon July 21st, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu July 17th, 2014 7:13 am 

Hello Ramer, you will need to fill out a new application. You can do this by editing your original post. Once you do that I can begin to process your application.

Thanks, Archeron

PostPosted: Fri July 18th, 2014 12:24 am 
Inactive

Can you clarify that? Is the there a new format I must follow? Or should I just rewrite everything?

PostPosted: Fri July 18th, 2014 12:34 am 

You will need to fill out another app, you can edit your original post to take out your app from last year. You can pm me if you are unsure of what I am asking you to do.

PostPosted: Fri July 18th, 2014 7:26 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=22442

Hey bud :)

The above link is the new application form, if you copy and paste that into your first post and fill it out bud, we'll then get you sorted :beer:

Goldy

PostPosted: Mon July 21st, 2014 8:16 pm 

Cheers for editing your app mate, appreciate it :)

One quick point, your sto forum name, it won't be your toon@handle. When your logged into the STO site/forums, it will display in the top right hand corner. If you can let us know that pls and we'll swiftly get this squared away for you :beer:

Goldy

PostPosted: Mon July 21st, 2014 8:59 pm 

PROCESSING

I am currently processing your application for 12th Fleet!
If you have not done so yet, please read through the Public Access Information in this thread: Information Index

PostPosted: Mon July 21st, 2014 9:14 pm 

I did your app the last time you applied :)

Your forum name is "ramer12" so I don't need to check that :)

You're also showing as still being a member in the 12th fleet in-game roster, so I'm uncertain if you need to reapply or not?

Normally I would advise you to contact the Medical VA but they don't have one at the moment :oops:

So I advise you to PM HrlmKid and see if he can add you back?

PostPosted: Mon July 21st, 2014 11:57 pm 
Inactive

I contacted him a couple days ago and he said I had to fill out another form despite still being part of the fleet in-game. I wasn't sure if that was needed to get my forum name back to its nice Medical shade of green. lol Im just hoping I can get my rank back since I had contacted the medical adviser about my vacation beforehand. If not its fine.

PostPosted: Tue July 22nd, 2014 12:07 am 
Inactive

I don't mind you staying at your rank I was never informed about your leave for the adviser but all is said and done welcome back and glad to have you back.