It is currently Sat April 20th, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 2:26 am 

Hello sirs,

its your friend sam 242424 form overwatch(I was the 3rd in command, Admiral of Tactical Operations there.)!I'm requesting a position here.(because overwatch is soon going do be disbanded, or so i bielive).ok ill be straight forward and get this over with, I ask for a trial period of 2 weeks as your Vice Admiral of Operations................I know its a lot to ask for, but I have my reasons and grounds to make such a request.My service record:
I was Fleet Admiral of 24Th Tactical Fleet for a while, then left there.
Ive been Admiral of Tactical Operations for the rest of my time on the STO forums.

Now because I believe Overwatch will soon be disbanding, and because of there inactivity, and lack of active members, I humbly ask for a 2 week trial period as your Vice Admiral of Operations
.after this I will either stay with Overwatch, join our fleet as Vice Admiral of Operations, join Omega fleet, or join another fleet.I await your decision.

PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 4:14 am 
Command Advisor

I think you will be more than welcome at the 12th.

But I personally believe everyone should start out at the same spot when joining. I truly feel that if your only reason for wanting to join the 12th is to attain a fast and easy high rank you should reevaluate your reasons. Our fleet is very functional as it is.

I personally would love to have you in our fleet, but I am always skeptical of anyone wanting to be put at a high rank right off the bat. The 12th fleet is more orientated around cooperation and team work.

I am sorry to come off so skeptical and hard. I am merely wanting to protect the integrity of our rank system. I have witnessed some people that come in with a power trip and try to start bossing people around. This is why I'm skeptical.

As long as you are joining the 12th in the desire to make friends and help the 12th fleet. I am very very happy to give you my loyalty in war and my friendship in peace. :)

Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota.

=/\= ============================ =/\=

PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 9:37 am 
Inactive

if it does then Welcome to the fleet!

United Federation of Planets
12th-Fleet Intelligence "Khalija" Division Alpha Squad
USS Defiant NCC 13828 Defiant class
Succesfully Joined Trill with 9 lifetimes of experience
Long Live The Federation!
The hell with the Dominion and the Borg!

=/\= =================================== =/\=

PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 5:56 pm 
Inactive

sam242424 wrote:
Hello sirs,

its your friend sam 242424 form overwatch(I was the 3rd in command, Admiral of Tactical Operations there.)!I'm requesting a position here.(because overwatch is soon going do be disbanded, or so i bielive).ok ill be straight forward and get this over with, I ask for a trial period of 2 weeks as your Vice Admiral of Operations................I know its a lot to ask for, but I have my reasons and grounds to make such a request.My service record:
Ive been Admiral of Tactical Operations for the rest of my time on the STO forums.

Now because I believe Overwatch will soon be disbanding, and because of there inactivity, and lack of active members, I humbly ask for a 2 week trial period as your Vice Admiral of Operations
.after this I will either stay with Overwatch, join our fleet as Vice Admiral of Operations, join Omega fleet, or join another fleet.I await your decision.

unfortunately no matter what rank people previously held in other fleets we do not appoint command posts to people who first join.

Do not take offence to this as it is not meant as such but everyone can make a thread to start a fleet and bump it alive for a week or 2, thats why there are 3400+ fleet threads yet only 120 fleets alive and of those 40 of sufficient activity and 5 who thrive.

As for Overwatch, I won't repeat what i said in the past but that fleet and fleet admiral are the best example how to not do it.

And I assure you Omega, 23d, Red Squadron and a whole lot of other fleets won't make you admiral right away either, omega has the same system as ours, in fact you start as cadet there. The most I can offer you is commander.

The game is still far away so if you join at a lower rank you have plenty of time to rise through the ranks :D

This is a pretty good deal, you can find higher ranks in other fleets but they are not as organised as us or have such active and friendly people !! :D

Don't wait to long, we got 8 people in the last 36 hours so spots are filling fast !!!

PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 11:43 pm 

Arsinoe Scienta wrote:
sam242424 wrote:
Hello sirs,

unfortunately no matter what rank people previously held in other fleets we do not appoint command posts to people who first join.

Do not take offence to this as it is not meant as such but everyone can make a thread to start a fleet and bump it alive for a week or 2, thats why there are 3400+ fleet threads yet only 120 fleets alive and of those 40 of sufficient activity and 5 who thrive.

As for Overwatch, I won't repeat what i said in the past but that fleet and fleet admiral are the best example how to not do it.

And I assure you Omega, 23d, Red Squadron and a whole lot of other fleets won't make you admiral right away either, omega has the same system as ours, in fact you start as cadet there. The most I can offer you is commander.

The game is still far away so if you join at a lower rank you have plenty of time to rise through the ranks :D

This is a pretty good deal, you can find higher ranks in other fleets but they are not as organised as us or have such active and friendly people !! :D

Don't wait to long, we got 8 people in the last 36 hours so spots are filling fast !!!

ill take the post of Commander. reqeusting to be posted in Tactcial divisons Alpha sqaud.Ive lfet overwatch,to.Sir what will my duties be as a commander?

PostPosted: Fri October 30th, 2009 12:03 am 
Inactive

sam242424 wrote:
ill take the post of Commander. reqeusting to be posted in Tactcial divisons Alpha sqaud.Ive lfet overwatch,to.Sir what will my duties be as a commander?

Well I would like to say welcome to the 12th !

------------
12th Fleet | Beta Group
USS Imperator | Aleks@primus.pilus
United Federation of Planets
"Do not simply accomplish your task, succeed so those after you can do no better"
=/\= ============================ =/\=

PostPosted: Fri October 30th, 2009 12:58 am 

Tribunus.Laticlavius wrote:
sam242424 wrote:

Well I would like to say welcome to the 12th !

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GLAD TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri October 30th, 2009 1:26 am 

sam242424 wrote:
Arsinoe Scienta wrote:
sam242424 wrote:
Hello sirs,

Sam,

Im your CO of tactical divison. Your gonna head up delta squad as its newly formed and id like to see what you can do...have it as a lil test run...what id like you to do is recruit and get more guys for us, but moreimportnatly get BC that is linked here in general talk so we can have tactical training and get to know one another....also you should get GSC so we can voice chat :)

PostPosted: Fri October 30th, 2009 1:57 am 

Welcome to the 12th fleet!

USS Dorchester-NCC 91002-B
12th Fleet, United Federation of Planets
=/\===================================/\=

PostPosted: Tue November 3rd, 2009 10:01 am 
Inactive

Welcome to the fleet!

Cya in space soon ;)

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.” - Jesse Jackson