It is currently Sun August 18th, 2019 12:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 2:48 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu June 14th, 2012 11:05 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: The Void
MORE INFO NEEDED

[INFO REQUESTED]

Welcome back Willie slate! So that I may begin to process your (re)application, please edit your application post filling in the following information as some of it may have changed since you were last with us.

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle):

STO official forum name/handle:


Thank you in advance!

_________________
Image
"I have found in life there is no problem that can not be solved by judicious application of a hammer"
Mike's Medals and Awards


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 4:22 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu June 14th, 2012 11:05 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: The Void
Btw, just as a curious aside...

What server did you play FFXI on? I myself was a long time player on Leviathan Server.

_________________
Image
"I have found in life there is no problem that can not be solved by judicious application of a hammer"
Mike's Medals and Awards


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 5:41 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 27th, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Richmond virginia usa
Mike the Hammer wrote:
MORE INFO NEEDED

[INFO REQUESTED]

Welcome back Willie slate! So that I may begin to process your (re)application, please edit your application post filling in the following information as some of it may have changed since you were last with us.

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle):Willie Slate@chaosdemon1171985

STO official forum name/handle: chaosdemon1171985


Thank you in advance!


im sorry for sounding newbish but im kinda guessing that that is right becuase ive forgotten where to look for it


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 5:42 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 27th, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Richmond virginia usa
Mike the Hammer wrote:
Btw, just as a curious aside...

What server did you play FFXI on? I myself was a long time player on Leviathan Server.


i play on sylph as a taru taru. my highest is a level 85 whm. my lowest is a level 1 war lol


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 5:56 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 27th, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Richmond virginia usa
my application has been updated with the correct information for my sto character. let me know if there is any other infromation that you need


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: application
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 7:14 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu June 14th, 2012 11:05 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: The Void
OK, just a few quick things before I wrap this up.
Willie slate wrote:
List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle):Willie Slate@chaos01171985

STO official forum name/handle: chaos01171985

If not filled in above, have you merged your account or posted on the STO Official forums since the accounts had to be merged Y/N:N

Please list former STO fleets (if any): 12th

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable):went inactive due to personal problems

Willie slate wrote:
In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet? i feel that i would benefit the fleet becuase when i was first wit hthis fleet i was a captain for tactical delta squadron. i was also the command meeting notes taker.

I just need to clarify some info here, I promise not to bring out the big lights or anything fun... uh, serious.

  1. I can find no record of you being a Fleet Rank of Captain. Was this not what you were stating (as in, your were an STO Captain)? Could you please clarify for me?
  2. Your initial application in our archives indicates that your Character's handle is Willie Slate@chaoticnitemare. (you would be able to verify this by looking at the handle that appears in the chat log when you type something in-game. It leads the line of text.). Have you created a new STO Captain since your time with us before? Is @chaos01171985 your new account handle (or since the merge to PW from Cryptic)?
  3. Your previous application indicates that you were a former member of 4th Fleet. Is that correct?

Once I have those answers, I should be able to complete your application. Thanks for your patience.

_________________
Image
"I have found in life there is no problem that can not be solved by judicious application of a hammer"
Mike's Medals and Awards


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: application
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 7:22 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 27th, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Richmond virginia usa
Mike the Hammer wrote:
OK, just a few quick things before I wrap this up.
Willie slate wrote:
List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's name (name@handle):Willie Slate@chaos01171985

STO official forum name/handle: chaos01171985

If not filled in above, have you merged your account or posted on the STO Official forums since the accounts had to be merged Y/N:N

Please list former STO fleets (if any): 12th

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (if applicable):went inactive due to personal problems

Willie slate wrote:
In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet? i feel that i would benefit the fleet becuase when i was first wit hthis fleet i was a captain for tactical delta squadron. i was also the command meeting notes taker.

I just need to clarify some info here, I promise not to bring out the big lights or anything fun... uh, serious.

  1. I can find no record of you being a Fleet Rank of Captain. Was this not what you were stating (as in, your were an STO Captain)? Could you please clarify for me? this was a 2 or 3 years ago i could be wrong and i could be thinking of when i was with 4th fleet
  2. Your initial application in our archives indicates that your Character's handle is Willie Slate@chaoticnitemare. (you would be able to verify this by looking at the handle that appears in the chat log when you type something in-game. It leads the line of text.). Have you created a new STO Captain since your time with us before? Is @chaos01171985 your new account handle (or since the merge to PW from Cryptic)? i cant gain access to that account so i had to create a new account using pwi
  3. Your previous application indicates that you were a former member of 4th Fleet. Is that correct? yes that is correct but again like i said that was a couple years ago and i cant really remember all that info

Once I have those answers, I should be able to complete your application. Thanks for your patience.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu June 14th, 2012 11:05 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: The Void
“Conditional” SCHK

We are now using security protocol 2.

However if you pass one month probation without
incident this will assure full security clearance.


Welcome to 12th Fleet!

You have passed our security check, and are now a member of 12th Fleet!

Someone should be along shortly to give you your divisional assignment.

While you wait, I recommend you read our Information Index.

_________________
Image
"I have found in life there is no problem that can not be solved by judicious application of a hammer"
Mike's Medals and Awards


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 7:35 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 27th, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Richmond virginia usa
thank you


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Returning member
PostPosted: Fri November 16th, 2012 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue February 8th, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 4634
Location: Omaha, NE
What career do you usually play as in STO?

_________________
Image

Whats Your Why?
Sleepless Society


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group