It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon October 12th, 2009 7:12 pm 
Inactive

Hey, sent an app in under USA recruitment waiting list. I might as well also put one out here, I would like to join 12th fleet, I will most likely be playing a Cardassian but I havent decided whether I will go the Science or Engineering path yet. , I have a fairly busy life so that might restrict my playtimes a little bit as well so dont be alarmed if I dissapear for a weekend. I would like to be placed under the exploration division, exploring is one of my favorite things to do, especially in Star Trek. one of my hobbies is playing Warhammer Fantasy and 40k (both are tabletop miniature wargames) I have been looking forward to this game ever since I got into Star Trek, which was right after I saw the new movie. Other MMOs I have played are : AoC, WAR, LOTRO, SWG for three years which was my longest MMO run, and PoTBS.

?: USS Elysium/USS Estuary
?: 12th-fleet
?: Exploration/Gamma Squadron
?: System Online
??????????????????????????

PostPosted: Mon October 12th, 2009 7:21 pm 
Inactive

Morgomir wrote:
Hey, sent an app in under USA recruitment waiting list. I might as well also put one out here, I would like to join 12th fleet, I will most likely be playing a Cardassian but I havent decided whether I will go the Science or Engineering path yet. , I have a fairly busy life so that might restrict my playtimes a little bit as well so dont be alarmed if I dissapear for a weekend. I would like to be placed under the exploration division, exploring is one of my favorite things to do, especially in Star Trek. one of my hobbies is playing Warhammer Fantasy and 40k (both are tabletop miniature wargames) I have been looking forward to this game ever since I got into Star Trek, which was right after I saw the new movie. Other MMOs I have played are : AoC, WAR, LOTRO, SWG for three years which was my longest MMO run, and PoTBS.

you are welcome to join, please come to the 12th fleet thread on the STO forums and we can handle the details there :D