It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue September 22nd, 2009 10:22 am 

I am thinking about joining your all's fleet if you all will have me. i am a 20 year old electronic enlightening meager out of OSU, i have have always loved star trek even tho i might now be the best at star trek trivia but i love the hole thing. i have played many MMO's and stared and ran many of top notch guilds in them as well the best one i did was on AOC the guild i started was and still is the bes guild on the sever, even tho i will emit that it was not all my doing i have a god friend that help me in getting the grate leaders we had.

i am from the US and was wondering if thay are going to slit up the severs from like the US and EU on some game wich one will you all play on?

PS: i have ben talking to Maverick on the sto mail and he told me that i should post to the your all's forms

PostPosted: Tue September 22nd, 2009 2:08 pm 
Inactive

skylarw5000 wrote:
I am thinking about joining your all's fleet if you all will have me. i am a 20 year old electronic enlightening meager out of OSU, i have have always loved star trek even tho i might now be the best at star trek trivia but i love the hole thing. i have played many MMO's and stared and ran many of top notch guilds in them as well the best one i did was on AOC the guild i started was and still is the bes guild on the sever, even tho i will emit that it was not all my doing i have a god friend that help me in getting the grate leaders we had.

i am from the US and was wondering if thay are going to slit up the severs from like the US and EU on some game wich one will you all play on?

PS: i have ben talking to Maverick on the sto mail and he told me that i should post to the your all's forms

There are no plans to split up the servers based on place of residence. Nor should they try, it would mean destruction for almost every fleet, if they want to piss off their whole community let them try lol.

You are just in time, on friday US recruitment closes till we are balanced again.

50/50 EU US

Please come by the 12th fleet thread on the STO boards

PostPosted: Tue September 22nd, 2009 6:31 pm 
Command Advisor

lol You just made it by the skin of your teeth haha.. welcome to the 12th!!

Welcome to the 12th fleet!!

We must be kinda strick with recruiting from now on because it seems we need alot more EU Players. Our founder is from EU and It would seem to make alot more sense for our fleet to have as many if not more EU players.

I want alot of EU players just for me cuz I have a very wierd schedule and I can see myself playing on the EU time zone often. When work gets weird.

If you know any EU players, I hope you give them a shout and see if they would like to join your new fleet! Thanks for joining us!! If you have anyquestions you are welcome to ask anyone. This is a very helpful Fleet.

Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota.

=/\= ============================ =/\=

PostPosted: Tue September 22nd, 2009 7:30 pm 

I just to say if you all would like a nether officer i am willing to val inter for a some what low spot on the list. i like running a good guild but i dont think i will start one right now just with collage and every thing, like i seed before i have ben the leader of many of good to grate guild. if not no bigy just that i would offer some help i don't know for sure if you all need the help but still. and i relay don't do good at leading PVP in most game the only one i did good in was AOC which it had more real life tacktiks in it.

PostPosted: Tue September 22nd, 2009 7:52 pm 
Inactive

Everyone can rise up through the ranks if they want to over time and by working :D