It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 12:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu July 28th, 2011 9:54 am 

Hi. My name is Mr. D. I'm a diplomacy officer from http://www.ufpfleets.com. We would like to extend our virtual hand in friendship. The United Federation of Planets is a community of Trek gamers of whom love all things Trek. We support the legacy games like Bridge Commander, Armada 1 and 2 with and without the Fleets Ops addition. We are also active in Elite Force and currently support Star Trek Online. Majority of our STO players are Fed. We, however, do have some on the Klingon side always looking for action. We will also support any future major Trek game that comes our way.

In starting this path I'd like to invite the members of 12th Fleet to visit our website, register and make some posts! This http://www.ufpfleets.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=117 will take you directly to our diplomacy page. But please feel free to have a look around else where. Even more so, I would love to extend an invite to the teamspeaks. For what better way to get to know people via real time conversation.
Our server info:
Port: 4177
There's a steady trickle during early day of members in and out. The best time to come on would be in the evening since that's when it's the most busy. But please come when it's most convenient for those that do join. I, and our members at United Federation of Planets look forward to having further contact with you, the members of 12th Fleet.

PostPosted: Thu July 28th, 2011 4:06 pm 

Hi Mr.D welcome to the 12th Forums, I'm sure some of us will drop by your forums soon.

To my fellow diplomats, to avoid any confusion this [UFP] is in no way related to or affiliated with the other {UFP} we are already associated with.

PostPosted: Thu July 28th, 2011 6:50 pm 
Inactive

Welcome Mr. D to the 12th. We hope you find your time spent with us enjoyable.
We look forward to getting to know you better.
Take care,
Volen

USS Citadel Ka'Ram Commanding, Tactical - Gamma Squadron (Vipers)
USS Perigee Sav Commanding
USS Baston Mel Goodman Commanding
=/\= ================================= =/\=

PostPosted: Thu July 28th, 2011 9:51 pm 

Hello thanks for your replies. As Vox pointed out we are not {UFP} but [UFP]. If there was any confusion I apologize on that front.
I would also like to say I like the background image. :bolian:

PostPosted: Sat July 30th, 2011 11:33 pm 
Inactive

[UFP] Mr. D wrote:
I would also like to say I like the background image. :bolian:

Glad you like it!

PostPosted: Sun July 31st, 2011 6:37 am 

Do you guys play EF? BC? Armada 2? Has anyone played the fleet ops mod? It's pretty cool. I'm assuming you guys mainly support STO? Can't wait for different Trek games to come out.

PostPosted: Mon August 1st, 2011 3:53 pm 
Inactive

Not really... we're an STO only fleet :-)

PostPosted: Mon August 1st, 2011 4:33 pm 

Although I believe there are a few who do still play them...or at least own them but some investigating will need to be done to know who.

PostPosted: Tue August 2nd, 2011 7:18 am 

Well, you guys should round them up! We can have some good ol' friendly games. We still have STO players as well, but not many. We are waiting on more missions and such from Cryptic. I'm all Defaried out.

PostPosted: Tue August 16th, 2011 2:45 am 

Hello members of the 12th Fleet. I direct your attention to the following posted @ http://www.ufpfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?211-New-Directions&p=689#post689

Quote:

Greetings Travelers!

It has been a busy week for us here in United Federation of Planets. We are under going a few minor forum changes and will be going through a major change soon. It has been decided that we, the UFP, will be changing our name.

There has been a long stand off between the original {UFP} est. 2002 and this [UFP] est. 2005. Our two clans has never come to an amicable agreement under the previous commands. We have been in recent talks with {The United Federation of Planets} and we have decided that a name change is the right path to take to continue our talks with them. It is our hope that we will maintain a strong alliance between each other. Another deciding factor has been the harassment we've received from Federation Command. While we have done nothing wrong and still maintain our innocence in this matter, it has been difficult to deal with the constant bombardment from Picard and Co. It is extremely unfortunate they have decided to travel the path they have taken. In order for us to break away from previous leadership's bad reputation, we must set out on our own and make a new start for ourselves. We intend on shedding the negative image we have gained over the years. This will mean new forum design, new graphics, and a whole new feel for everything. So with that being said, in the next few weeks, will mark the end of this United Federation of Planets. It will mark the birth of a great era for an old fleet.

Signed,
Mr. D
Public Relations

Thanks for your attention to the post.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next