It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed July 13th, 2011 10:37 pm 

What appeal? I didn't challenge the ban, I don't want any more drama. As long as I can be in the game, I'm fully okay. :) Thanks anyway for all your friendship and tolerance on this matter, it means a lot to me. :)

*meow*

PostPosted: Fri July 15th, 2011 8:02 pm 

This message has been posted on the 12th Fleet, Ausmonauts and TLO forums to make enough people aware of the situation and there are no rumors about either my or my gurlfriend's personality anymore.

1. I'm sorry to tell you all that Pinafore has been disbanded. The reason is I made a severe mistake in January 2010 by buying this game and let it influence a large part of my life, both cyber and real. I invited my gurlfriend to Third Fleet, the second biggest mistake. I knew I would get into problems sooner or later, because [REDACTION EDIT BY V: this peron] borrowed something from me that is very important in real life to survive, many years ago and didn't give it back to me, even though he promised so several times, even once in a large e-mail I unfortunately didn't save for long enough, so now I have no proof of what I just said. That is also my fault, so all I can do is hope that people believe me and understand me.

1a. To make a long story short ... I let that thing influence my life too much as well. I wanted to take a little revenge on [REDACTION EDIT BY V: this peron] personally, not on Third Fleet as a whole. I feel truly sorry for all members of Third Fleet who have been offended by my blunt post at the Star Trek Online official boards in their "Starbase One" section where the Third Fleet recruiting thread is located at.

2. I have now taken the consequences and cancelled the subscriptions of both my own and my gurlfriend's account. Since they are both LTA's, I just encrypted them with an incredibly long senseless password and deleted all credit card information, billing address details and such stuff. I have made lots of friends in STO and lost a lot. My gurlfriend still has a lot of friends in STO. However, we came to the conclusion that the best thing is to let STO behind us, get a real life eventually, meet new friends from the real environment and we're infact planning to move together in Switzerland. She still lives near Rome, Italy. That's a hazard we want to eliminate as soon as possible. She wants to learn German to find a good job as a restaurant keeper or baker here in the close environment. I really hope it will work out as planned.

3. Thanks to everyone I still consider a friend and vice versa:

Laura (Sonaos) from the Accolades channel
Brex from TLO
Jenson from TLO
Nishka from 12th Fleet
Arkhan from 12th Fleet
JJ McQuade from Ausmonauts
Silencer from Ausmonauts
BorgGixtah from the Subraum channel
Kyoko Kobayashi from the Subraum channel
GolbezLunar from Deadalus Omega
NikitaCH from Clan Hunters

There are way more, but these are the ones I had good contacts to, even recently. Thanks to all of you! But now it's time to move forward and better not look back. Sorry again, but at least I feel this is the best thing for myself and also for my gurlfriend.

4. My gurlfriend will keep talking to the Third Fleet friends she wants to stay in touch with. She is still registered on their forums and also has access to Third Fleet's TeamSpeak voice chat. I didn't want to take away everything for her, because that means a lot to her and I do understand it very well. I won't influence her relationship with Third Fleet at all.

Best wishes and take care everyone

Eris The Vorta

PostPosted: Fri July 15th, 2011 9:20 pm 
Inactive

Sorry to here that, "Pinafore" members - the 12th wishes you the best!

Diplomacy VA Volen

(I edited the original post to exclude any personally identifiable information as per our fleet operational guidelines.)

USS Citadel Ka'Ram Commanding, Tactical - Gamma Squadron (Vipers)
USS Perigee Sav Commanding
USS Baston Mel Goodman Commanding
=/\= ================================= =/\=

PostPosted: Fri July 15th, 2011 9:25 pm 

Thankies, Volen. Appurrciated muchies. :)

PostPosted: Fri July 15th, 2011 9:54 pm 
Inactive

Your were sticking by your friends Eris. That is never a mistake. I am sorry the whole thing came out the way it did. But it is just the way things are sometimes. I do hope you have nothing but success in your plan :D!
I pray our paths will cross again perhaps in another game. GL! :D

========================
Arkhan
Lt. Bravo. MACO
The 12th Fleet
Current Mission: Finish Tech Transfer.
"Victory is Life"
========================

PostPosted: Fri July 15th, 2011 10:16 pm 

I'll miss having you around, even though I only knew you for a few days. :(

All I can say is, Live long and prosper!

PostPosted: Sat July 16th, 2011 3:52 pm 

I feel the same about you, Nishka. I hope you could answer my previous PM hehe. :)

Arkhan, thankies, that was cute. ^^