It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hail from The 300
PostPosted: Thu April 28th, 2011 12:23 am 
Ambassador

Greetings,

sorry for being 'elusive' - I am having a hard-working week with not enough gaming-time. Expect me to be online around the weekend.
Naturally I will promote the PAC channel and use it for communication with The 12th Fleet, though our Joint Ops channel will still be used, as we also use it for communication with our Klingon department. My in-game name is
Mary L. Drake@FrancisDrake

Clear skies and best regards
I am still working on the scheduled events for may, expect to hear some news there after the weekend.

PostPosted: Thu April 28th, 2011 1:36 am 
Inactive

No worries... you're still on my friends list, so I'll keep an eye open for you.
once we hook up, I'll get you set on PAC and hand you the 'power/rights' in control your own invites, etc.
I'm also coming over to post that event in May "The Scavenger Hunt" - of course its up to you if you tell Jupiter Fleet about it! :-)
- V

USS Citadel Ka'Ram Commanding, Tactical - Gamma Squadron (Vipers)
USS Perigee Sav Commanding
USS Baston Mel Goodman Commanding
=/\= ================================= =/\=

PostPosted: Sun May 1st, 2011 9:53 pm 
Ambassador

Okay, I have the announcements ready; I will post the here so you can transfer them to the correct sections - thank's again for all your help:
accessing requested Files GcF 916300/-Sec31X-RP ...
starting voice pattern analysis and DNA scanning, please state name, rank and access code:
analysis complete, you may proceed ...please stand by for crimson-level decrypting

+++

Greetings to all members of The 12th Fleet,

due to popular demand there will be another TOS Memorial Event, also please note that there will be regular scheduled TOS event about once a month. Generally we will be having a good time and lots of fun while celebrating the style and atmosphere of The Original Emterprise and it's famous Captain James T. Kirk!

However, there are some restrictions and prerequisites for all who want to join the event:

UNIFORMS
All attending personnel are required to do so dressed in an original series uniform (ANY TOS-Set will qualify, Wrath of Khan is available to all), naturally you can have a fleet logo displayed.
Please make use of the colour chart provided to have all colours correctly:

Rules on equipment:
- only TOS gear should be visible like Type I-III phaser weapons or TOS-Style disruptors, etc. Disable visuals for kits, Armour, etc.
- if possible use a TOS Constitution/Oberth/NX class with original weapon loadout, if not available
- there are also a couple of other lower tier ships that qualify (use good judgement)
- disable all visible equipment on ship/character (no borg visuals, etc)

Agenda:
- Meet at ESD and receive bridge invitations to form groups and take a group picture.
- Receive mission briefing and proceed to mission location
- Conduct the mission and take screenshots at opportune moments
- All groups rendezvous at Drozana Station Orbit upon mission completion for more group pictures
- Conduct closed PVP match, best of 3 rounds, between all participants
- Hand out Tribble Rewards

Starting time:
17:30:00 Saturday May 21, 2011 at NY
converts to
22:30:00 Saturday May 21, 2011 in UK

This mission is open for ranks, departments and levels - attending guests should establish contact on the Joint Operations channel. Also the event will use our ventrilo server for voice communication - even if you don't own a microphone it is encouraged to download the client to enhance mission communication, at least you will be able to listen in.
As our ventrilo server is passworded, contact me for access in game under Mary L. Drake@FrancisDrake.

I am looking forward to meet some members of The 12th Fleet!

Regards
Mary L. Drake

+++

accessing requested Files GcF 916300/-Sec31X-RP ...
starting voice pattern analysis and DNA scanning, please state name, rank and access code:
analysis complete, you may proceed ...please stand by for crimson-level decrypting

+++

Greetings to all members of The 12th Fleet,

after the success of the TNG-Holo-Event some weeks ago we will be having another TNG event. From now on this will be a regular scheduled event in about once a month.
Again we will pay hommage to Captain Picard, Data, Ryker and all the others from the TNG series in a scheduled Replay Event. To capture the unique feeling of the tv series we will be playing a special mission about the borg. That also does mean that it will probably more suited for higher ranked players.

There are some restrictions and prerequisites for all who want to join the event:

UNIFORMS & GEAR
All attending personnel are required to do so in one in a corresponding TNG uniform (see advertisement pic). There is at least one 'freely available' TNG-like uniform set. Please try to stick to the original canon style as much as possible!
As the mission we are going to play is themed around the Borg all kind of 'borgified' and 'assimilated' ship and character visuals are very much appreciated.

Also we ask you to stick to weapons without too much 'Holographic/blue - visuals' - so all type of phasers are permitted, but it's recommended to stick to the more basic ones - visually speaken.
Shipwise there is a pretty huge selection too choose from, as with weapons, try to stick to the TV-series as close as possible.
Shipweapons and equipment should also be not too flashy, so Phasers and Quantums/Photons should be the main armament.

Agenda:
- Meet at ESD and receive bridge invitations to form groups and take a group picture.
- All groups rendezvous at Risa upon mission completion
- Hand out Tribble Rewards

Starting time:
17:30:00 Saturday May 28, 2011 at NY
converts to
22:30:00 Saturday May 28, 2011 in UK

This mission is open for ranks, departments and levels - attending guests should establish contact on the Joint Operations channel. Also the event will use our ventrilo server for voice communication - even if you don't own a microphone it is encouraged to download the client to enhance mission communication, at least you will be able to listen in.
As our ventrilo server is passworded, contact me for access!

Regards
Mary L. Drake

+++

PostPosted: Mon May 2nd, 2011 12:20 am 
Inactive

This looks like fun!

Just in case, I send you the invite to the PAC channel... don't forget that you have to "accept" the invite.
Once you have it, just let me know and i'll promote you so that you can invite your own fleet members to join up and monitor for JFEs, STFs, etc.

The event looks like a GOOD time. I'll get this posted over to our Events section right now!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the 300 again :-)

- V

PostPosted: Sat May 7th, 2011 1:47 pm 
Ambassador

greetings,

i haven't got any invite, i think i have probably missed it... could you please send me another one ;)

Thank you!

Regards

PostPosted: Sat May 7th, 2011 9:54 pm 
Inactive

I see you on the listed as 'invited' - go to your channels, then Admin. You should see it there.
I just missed you online by seconds - saw you logoff as I was coming on.
I'll try and catch you later tonight or tomorrow to see what's happening with that!
Take care,
V

PostPosted: Tue May 10th, 2011 11:30 pm 
Ambassador

Greetings,

as i seem to have no access to the events section here, I'd just were curious to see how the overall response in the 12th is? Can I assume some members will attend the events?

I think i have managed it to get the invite to the PAC channel -

Thank you again!

Regards

PostPosted: Wed May 11th, 2011 3:03 am 
Inactive

I"ll check and then 'bump' that thread...
I tried to drop in on your VENT last night, but I couldn't get it... do you mind PMing me the connect info again if its changed?
Thanks!, be talking to you soon.
- V

PostPosted: Sun June 12th, 2011 9:47 pm 
Ambassador

accessing requested Files GcF2011 916300/-Sec31X-RP ...
analysis complete, you may proceed ...please stand by for magenta-level decrypting

+++

Greetings to all Fleet Officers of The 12th Fleet,

again we want to invite our friends of The 12th Fleet to join us on this Joint Operation - will pay hommage to Captain Picard, Data, Ryker and all the others from the TNG series in a scheduled Replay Event. To capture the unique feeling of the tv series we will be playing a special mission about the borg. This mission actually is the winner of our fleet-internal Foundry Contest, made by our Section 31's Deputy Director Shaun - thank you again for this great mission!
That also does mean that it will probably be more suited for higher ranked players , as it will take place in Gamma Orionis - therefore you need to have access to the warpgate to participate in this event.

There are some restrictions and prerequisites for all who want to join the event:

UNIFORMS & GEAR
All attending personnel are required to do so in one in a corresponding TNG uniform (see advertisement pic). There is at least one 'freely available' TNG-like uniform set. Please make sure to have the correct colours too!

As the mission we are going to play is themed around the Borg all kind of 'borgified' and 'assimilated' ship and character visuals are very much appreciated. Let us see your vision of an assimilated TNG-Hero and his trusted ship!

Also we ask you to stick to weapons without too much 'Holographic/blue - visuals' - so all type of phasers are permitted, but it's recommended to stick to the more basic ones - visually speaken, i found MKIII and lower phaser sniper rifles very good for the job.
Shipwise there is a pretty huge selection too choose from, as with weapons, try to stick to the TV-series as close as possible (Galaxy, Dreadnought, Defiant,...).
Kit-visuals, armour and all non-borg equipment on your ship should be disabled!
Shipweapons and equipment should also be not too flashy, so Phasers and Quantums/Photons should be the main armament.

Agenda:
- All groups rendezvous at Risa upon mission completion
- Hand out Tribbles and Rewards for best actor(s)
- after-event STF's on a voluntary basis for all in need of some borg stuff!

Starting time:
17:30:00 Saturday June 25, 2011 at NY
converts to
22:30:00 Saturday June 25, 2011 in UK

Meet at ESD/Club 47 and contact on chat or 'Joint Operations' channel!

This mission is open for RearAdmiral and higher levelled fed only characters - attending guests should establish contact on the Joint Operations channel. Also the event will use our ventrilo server for voice communication - even if you don't own a microphone it is encouraged to download the client to enhance mission communication, at least you will be able to listen in.
As our ventrilo server is passworded, contact me for access!

Special thanks to Deputy Director Shaun again !!!

Hope to see you all my friends ;)

Regards
Mary L. Drake

+++

PostPosted: Mon June 13th, 2011 9:05 pm 
Inactive

Sounds like fun... thanks for the invite.

We are having another 'hunt' event next month, and this time we have a theme :-) "Missions"
You are welcome to join. I'll send you the details (link). ''

Take care out there!

- Volen