It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat August 31st, 2013 5:43 pm 

Dear Friends of 12th fleet!,

I took over the Diplomacy Division almost 9 months ago and during that time have made many great friends in our fleet as well as other fleets. I will never forget the time spent here or elsewhere, but like all things, even great things must come to an end eventually.

Effective today, I will be stepping down as the VA of Diplomacy. While it saddens me to be taking leave of this post, my heart is lighter knowing that you have a dedicated, ambitious member to take my place.

Rear Admiral Wixiban, it is my privilege, and pleasure to announce that you are hereby promoted to the rank of Vice Admiral, and assigned as the CO of the 12th Fleet Diplomacy Division.

Vice Admiral Wix, I'm sure you will do us all proud, and I couldn't ask for a better man to take over. I leave the division in your hands.

Thank you all, and God speed!

Merlin

PostPosted: Sun September 1st, 2013 5:06 pm 

Merlin, I don't think I ever really took the time to understand exactly what, or how much you did for the Fleet. But I do know you got our name out there and you were a positive example, a positive face, for the 12th Fleet and what we stand for.
I look at applications to the 12th and I see a lot of people check the "interested in diplomacy" area and wonder how many actually do get involved (I know I didn't at all). I appreciate how involved you were and hope to see that positivity continue wherever you decide to go.
Thank you for your commitment to the position, your level head and your positive attitude.

Congratulations Wix, and good luck in the position. May you shine as your predecessor. I know you will.

Regards