It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri August 9th, 2013 8:46 pm 

Good Day Merlin and to the the rest of the 12th Fleet,

My name is Sypik@admiraljgrant and I am the Fleet Liaison Officer of the Starfleet Elite Command Force, or SECF, and I formally request the ability to open negotiations with the 12th Fleet in the hopes of forming an alliance, or similar partnership, that is designed to create a mutually beneficial relationship between our two fleets and enhance our in-game experience. To give you a little background we are an active and friendly Tier-4 fleet that consists of members of many unique and diverse cultures around the world. We have recently begun forming relationships with other fleets who contain individuals who share our passion for the game and we would like to count the 12th Fleet as one of our allies. The type or arrangement we seek is one in which both of our fleet participate jointly in PvE's, namely STF's and Fleet Missions, but we are always open to other possible avenues of joint events such as PvP events. If you have any questions for me please feel free to contact me in-game at Sypik@admiraljgrant and I can speak for the rest of the Starfleet Elite Command Force that we look forward to our conversations that will hopefully conclude with an alliance between our two fleets.

All My Best,

Sypik
SECF Fleet Liaison Officer
http://www.secf.net

PostPosted: Thu August 29th, 2013 5:42 pm 

Welcome Sypik,

On behalf of the 12th fleet, I'd like to welcome you to our Embassy, I am Merlin the VA of Diplomacy. We look forward to getting to know you and hope our two fleets can move toward a friendship and/or allied status. We will have a diplomat get in touch with you shortly to open discussions.

Merlin