It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue July 30th, 2013 2:12 pm 
Ambassador

We saw from one of your members posting on the PVP forums that you're recruiting PVPers, are we to assume you guys have an interest in that area?

If so, would you be interested in a match between your fleet and ours? We're recently had problems finding other fleets that can field a full 5 man team in order to see how high/low our ability is!

If a match is agreeable, would you like to discuss terms either in this thread, online with me @Aquitaine985, on our TS speak2-6.teamspeak.net:12201 or on our forums at lagindustries.com?

Good luck!

Regulus.

PostPosted: Tue July 30th, 2013 8:45 pm 

Aquataine,

On behalf of the 12th fleet, I'd like to welcome you to our forums. I am Merlin the VA of Diplomacy for the 12th fleet. We do PVP, I will give a heads up to our Tactical division regarding your request and we will also have one of our diplomats get in touch with you.

Merlin

PostPosted: Wed July 31st, 2013 10:42 pm 
Ambassador

I hope you don't send diplomats to fight for you! ;)

PostPosted: Wed July 31st, 2013 10:54 pm 

Their Klingon, does that count? :P

Welcome to our forums, always good to make new friends :beer:

PostPosted: Thu August 1st, 2013 3:17 am 

Hey Aquitaine985,

My name is Charles and I have been granted permission to go ahead and set up a tactical match between Lag Industries and the 12th Fleet.

Is there a particular date and time that would be acceptable for the Lag Industries to participate in a PVP tournament?

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Byce

The 12th Fleet

Tactical, Epsilon Squad

Current Mission
***Error Accessing File***[]***Access Denied***[]***Access To Consol: Terminated***

Current Location
***Error Accessing File***[]***Access Denied***[]***Access To Consol: Terminated***

=/\= ====================== =/\=

PostPosted: Fri August 2nd, 2013 12:38 pm 
Ambassador

Charles wrote:
Hey Aquitaine985,

My name is Charles and I have been granted permission to go ahead and set up a tactical match between Lag Industries and the 12th Fleet.

Is there a particular date and time that would be acceptable for the Lag Industries to participate in a PVP tournament?

Thanks,

Charles

Most of our PVPers tend to be european, on any evening we have a pretty credible premade worth fighting between 8pm & 11pm GMT. If it's Friday or during the weekend then you can usually add another hour or two onto the end :)

If that's all a bit restrictive for you guys just say a few more specific times and I can see if they can be done.

PostPosted: Sat August 3rd, 2013 12:37 am 
Fleet XO

Hello Aquitaine985,

Most of our PvP lot is in American time zones. Looks like we might be able to arrange some match time on a Saturday or Sunday around your normal play hours. Right now I have one member who has made the commitment to match you on a weekend date "after August 18" [hey, its a start ;) ]. Would Sunday, August 24 or Sept. 1 be possibilities? It will probably take a little back and forth on this before we can firm up a date.

Amicus
12th Fleet Tactical Division - VA

PostPosted: Sat August 3rd, 2013 4:36 am 
Ambassador

Blimy, it takes you guys a month?

PostPosted: Sat August 3rd, 2013 7:23 pm 
Fleet XO

Aquitaine985 wrote:
Blimy, it takes you guys a month?

We are a casual fleet in which RL comes first. This is why we are not signed up to accept challenge matches on the PvP Directory. :P We could set something up more readily for a time around 4 AM GMT on a weeknight, or we could arrange a match with you and non-pvp'ers in our fleet which would be no challenge to you. However, to accommodate your normal time play and get a decent set of opponents for you we are only considering weekends during an approximately 3-hour window. For most of our members that window is in the middle of the day during free time which in the US in the summer months is at a premium (work vacations/holidays are much shorter here). However, I did make a mistake in my calculation in offering dates, we might also be able to make Sunday, August 11th around 10PM BST if that would work for you (at least I know one or two that can make then, and I expect we can get a full team or two together to match you a few times on that date). In any case, we are game for some matches, just may take a while to fix a date. :)