It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: JFE - February
PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 5:19 pm 
Ambassador

Good morning. I am hoping to get in contact with Merlin, the 12th Fleet Ambassador to the VKF. I am trying to see if the VKF and 12th Fleet are still looking to do a Joint Fleet Event this month. The tenative dates were either Saturday the 16th or 26th. Either work for us. Just want to make sure we have enough time get the work out. Please let us know if this is good for the 12th Fleet.

Thanks,
Phoenix_Lord :vulcan2:

People Of Earth: Economy got you down? Tired of the rat race? Are you a team player? We have great news! We are the Borg and we're hiring! We offer free job placement, free healthcare, free dental, free housing, free daycare, free transportation, flexible work hours, profit sharing and an open-door management policy.
C'mon, Assimilate! You Know You Want To.™

Paid for by the Resistance Is Futile Political Action Committee (RIFPAC). We are the Borg and we approved this message.

Post subject: Re: JFE - February
PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 6:19 pm 

While I am not the contact for your fleet I believe I can answer this.. I believe you were making those plans with Merlin, and I am not 100% positive what days work for him yet, but I can almost assure you the 16th would probably be the best day for turnout on our side (even though I am most likely not be there). The 16th, with it being in the middle of the week, restricts quite a few people from joining.

I will poke Merlin to touch base with you, though.

- Hohndo

Last edited by Hohndo on Mon February 4th, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 7:27 pm 

Hohndo,

Ouch, not so hard a poke next time. Jk.
Pheonix_Lord,

Yes Sat the 16th would work best for us for turnout. I will put together a quick game plan and submit it to you on your site for approval for times etc.

Merlin

PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 10:17 pm 
Ambassador

Cool. And it was a typo on my part. The second possible day with the 23rd not the 26th as I wrote. My bad.

People Of Earth: Economy got you down? Tired of the rat race? Are you a team player? We have great news! We are the Borg and we're hiring! We offer free job placement, free healthcare, free dental, free housing, free daycare, free transportation, flexible work hours, profit sharing and an open-door management policy.

Paid for by the Resistance Is Futile Political Action Committee (RIFPAC). We are the Borg and we approved this message.

PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 10:28 pm 

At the moment, I have a event in the planning for the 22nd or 23rd (leaning towards the 23rd) so that may not work for us so we will just plan on the 16th. :)

PostPosted: Mon February 4th, 2013 11:49 pm 

8-) Works for me. 16th it is.

PostPosted: Wed February 13th, 2013 3:36 pm 
Ambassador

Hello all. Just wanted to make sure we are still a go from Saturady. Looking at least 4 definite and an equal amount of maybes from the VKF side. Wanted to find out whose TS we will be using. VKF can handle 12 and if we go over that we can use the UFC TS. Or would you prefer we join you on yours? If we then I will need to get the connection info. Please let me know when you get the chance.

PostPosted: Wed February 13th, 2013 4:11 pm 

To the best of my knowledge we are still on.

We can use our TS server, info for connecting here.

I'll also post on your site shortly.

PostPosted: Thu February 21st, 2013 1:02 am 

Phoenix_Lord and all of VKF, on behalf of the 12th fleet, I'd like to thank you and yours for a great event last Saturday. I look forward to the next time our fleets get together.