It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: First Contact
PostPosted: Sun November 18th, 2012 4:46 am 

Warning: Kinda long, Kinda boring and kinda me, me, me, me. Also I hope this is the right thread for this.

Hello everyone, my name is Skars...I just join today and felt a little biopic would be a great way of letting you know who I am... I started playing again a week ago and needed a break from my other digital crack "DC Universe Online". I did play STO about a year or so ago, didn't know what I was doing and didn't really want to start over, so I stopped. Then a week ago I rejoined and being that I've had some actual experience in the MMO world... I thought it best to find a good league right out the gate. I went through a few fleets, whom of which weren't communicating, no fleet chat ever went on or people were running fleets and didn't know how too, I don't work well under those conditions. A league. A fleet. A team or whatever must have strong leaders/strong players in my opinion, I think I may found what I've been looking for here...this fleet was brought to my attention by another fleet/league mate while playing DCUO..."snoonerrjr", he told me about the process of joining and was somewhat discouraged about doing so, but I said "What the hell, what could I lose if it doesn't work out?" so I did and after a few try's with my application I was able to join...and I must say from what I've seen so far...This is one of the most well organized, well thought out leagues/fleets I have ever seen, more so then the 7 year league that I'm in on DCUO. Its only been my first day with you guys and already was given a huge crash course in understanding of roles, weapons, titles, ships and acronyms. I'm horrible with names, so to whom that helped me thank you...when I remember your name, I will find away to give you your props.

So a little about me, I'm 31, I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA...I'm a graphic designer that specializes in print, layout and logo design, I also consider myself an expert in Adobe software...I.E. Photoshop, Indesign...etc. I have a website out there, Its mostly client work and a few hobby projects you can check that out @

http://www.jfrenchdesigns.com

Outside of that I also DJ in nightclubs, mostly its hobbyist DJing now, but it used to be my full time job. if you're into trance/house/techno I also have mixes up for grabs to listen/download @

http://www.mix.dj/index.php?act=profile ... &id=236551

Other then that I'm pretty laid back and a hunter of knowledge...some of you may know this from the tons of questions that I've asked already. I take pride in the things that I do, so much so that I kinda beat myself up if I under perform...I can also get impatient sometimes dealing with people that don't know what they are doing, but I dont think I will be the one getting impatient, it will be you guys dealing with my noobisms...HAHA!!! Though I hope not, I'm going to do my best to fit in and try my hardest to be a good enough tank to roll with some of you big boys.

Thats it for now, if you ever have anything you want to ask me about myself, my role or anything pertaining to what I just talked about, dont hesitate to PST.

Thanks for reading!

Skars

PS. I will try my best at keeping up with forum talk, I am not the best at doing so.

Post subject: Re: First Contact
PostPosted: Mon November 19th, 2012 5:30 am 

Skars,

I see you have an application already processed so welcome to the fleet.

Post subject: Re: First Contact
PostPosted: Sat December 15th, 2012 1:07 pm 

Your mixes are seriously amazing. Are they uploaded anywhere else or downloadable?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]