It is currently Thu April 25th, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun December 20th, 2009 6:23 pm 
Inactive

Sodah wrote:
Torp wrote:

2. Start working out again (stopped after I had to undergo an operation 6 months ago. Never got around to start again)

Now I already know point 3 will influence points 1 and 2 :lol:

Having an operation really hurts those of us who work so hard for what we have body-wise. Starting up again is the hardest part

I have so many stories of friends that work to get a great body and lose so much muscle after an accident (In one friends case a car accident) and then theres my brother.

My brother got a hernia (Hes 20) a couple months back, he hasn't gone in for any kind of surgery but the pain is preventing him from doing -any- core exercises. So he *had* his 6 pack a couple months ago but now he can just do legs/arms/chest

In the meantime I can do all the spiderman-pushups I want! Muwahah!

I know.. My operation was more a mentally difficult one instead of a physically one. After a month or 2 I was allowed to do anything i wanted again. Just never got around to working out again.. Need to restart the regular trainings again. *looks at his beer belly* yup.. you are going bye bye!

PostPosted: Sun December 20th, 2009 7:08 pm 
Inactive

Just follow through! It'll be worth it in the long run!

*Updated sig for the hell of it*

PostPosted: Sun December 20th, 2009 8:01 pm 

Torp wrote:
Sodah wrote:
Torp wrote:

2. Start working out again (stopped after I had to undergo an operation 6 months ago. Never got around to start again)

Now I already know point 3 will influence points 1 and 2 :lol:

Having an operation really hurts those of us who work so hard for what we have body-wise. Starting up again is the hardest part

I have so many stories of friends that work to get a great body and lose so much muscle after an accident (In one friends case a car accident) and then theres my brother.

My brother got a hernia (Hes 20) a couple months back, he hasn't gone in for any kind of surgery but the pain is preventing him from doing -any- core exercises. So he *had* his 6 pack a couple months ago but now he can just do legs/arms/chest

In the meantime I can do all the spiderman-pushups I want! Muwahah!

I know.. My operation was more a mentally difficult one instead of a physically one. After a month or 2 I was allowed to do anything i wanted again. Just never got around to working out again.. Need to restart the regular trainings again. *looks at his beer belly* yup.. you are going bye bye!

You can do it!!! :) I went through a similar situation a while back, I had jaw surgery and wasn't able to eat solid foods for a good 2 months which severely limited the amount that I could workout due to lack of nutrition. It was terrible, the first week after the surgery I lost about 15 lbs. But sure enough once I started snacking on some good ol' steaks I got back into my rhythm right away! And if my lazy ass can do it, you can too haha!

=/\===================================/\=
Lieutenant Alexandria Ash
The 12th Fleet
Valkyries Tactical Division - Beta Squadron -
Current Mission: Shore Leave
Current Location: Trill
=/\===================================/\=
I'm your huckleberry.