It is currently Tue March 19th, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue September 12th, 2017 3:50 am 

Logically, there was no need to hurry. That was what Ensign N’vall told herself, as she found herself speed walking down the halls of Earth Spacedock. The difference between delivering this message at 1000 hours and 1002 was not a great one. Still, the message was for the Captain’s eyes only. She hadn’t been given responsibility like this before. It may reflect badly should she arrive too late. Logic dictated, therefore, that she quicken her step.

She knew where to find him without needing to check. If there was one habit the Captain of the U.S.S. Challenger had, it was where he spent his time on their supposed shore leave. Within a few minutes, she found herself passing through the door to the Shipyards.

The control room was bustling with people, hurrying to and fro, carrying PADDs and parts. N’vall rushed past them, barely glancing up at the huge ship on the other side of the glass, towards the man standing in the center of it all, laughing as he spoke with a friend.

“I’m just saying, I could make a few suggestions-“ Captain La Forge had always been far from the stern image of a Starfleet Captain that N’vall had in her mind. He was quick with a laugh, and always seemed to have time for his crew.

“Captain, please,” the man he was talking to – N’vall had seen him before. O’Brien, she thought? He would be Chief Engineer of the U.S.S. Enterprise-F, the Odyssey-class starship that was currently dominating everyone’s view in the control room. “We’re almost done. Don’t give my crew another month of work.”

Captain La Forge laughed again, throwing his hands up in the air in surrender. “She’s an Enterprise. I just like to keep an eye on her.”

O’Brien smiled, “Believe me, we have it under control. Like I said, she’s almost done.”

N’vall had no idea when the right time to interrupt a conversation like this would be, but logically, standing here would accomplish nothing. She politely cleared her throat. When the Captain turned, she handed him the PADD.

“Thank you, Ensign,” La Forge said. He flipped on the PADD, and frowned almost immediately.

“Anything I should be concerned about?” O’Brien asked.

Geordi flipped through the rest of the orders. “It’s a mission for the Challenger. Did your dad ever tell you about the Nexus?”

“I think he was off the Enterprise-D by that time, but I heard about it in the Academy.”

Geordi nodded, still staring at his PADD, “Well, it’s kicking up trouble again.” He looked up at the Enterprise, and N’vall thought she almost detected a note of longing in that look. “You don’t think she’d be ready to accompany the Challenger out right away, would she?”

“No, probably not, sir.” O’Brien shrugged apologetically. “But – hang on, if you don’t want to go out there alone, there’s someone the Captain liked working with. I can put you in contact with them.”

In “Beyond the Nexus,” Captains will get the opportunity to team up with Captain Geordi La Forge from Star Trek: The Next Generation, as portrayed by LeVar Burton. You’ll investigate the disappearance of the starship Forrestal, which went missing when it went out to investigate the reappearance of the Nexus from Star Trek: Generations – and a ship long thought lost within it. What mysteries will you uncover?

This new episode will be available for Captains levels 10 and up (Romulan Captains must have chosen a faction) for a limited time very soon, before being available in the Mission Journal.

Mike Fatum

Community Manager

Star Trek Online

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star- ... l/10630874

USS Lusitania NCC-93015 Nebula Class

Patrolling

Infected/Cleared, Cure/Cleared, Kithomer Accord/Cleared, Terradome/Cleared
Foundry FED: Player Concept Housing*, Great Raid (part 1), Training Ground 2.0, Ultimate Deathmatch, Redshirt Zombie, All Hallows Eve

*Down for Repairs

PostPosted: Tue September 12th, 2017 10:59 pm 

Each week we’ll roll out new rewards for the Featured Episode “Beyond the Nexus.” The first week’s rewards is the Console - Engineering - Reinforced Armaments. In addition, the first completion of this mission on an account this week will grant a Featured Episode Weekly Reward Box. This box gives your choice of an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade or a Captain Specialization Point Box, which gives the character who opens it a Specialization Point. The Weekly Reward Box, Tech Upgrade, and Specialization Point Box are all Bound to Account, and may be freely traded between your characters. The Specialization Point Box requires the opening character to be level 50 or above.

The Trilithium-Laced Weaponry Set harnesses the power of Trilithium to enhance your starship’s offensive abilities while shoring up your ship’s defenses to better protect the somewhat unstable substance.

The Console - Engineering - Reinforced Armaments is one part of the Trilithium-Laced Weaponry set. Collect additional pieces from this set to unlock powerful set bonuses:

Trilithium-Laced Weaponry

Speed Tweaks (2 piece)

This 2 piece bonus grants you Firing Cycle Haste for Energy Weapons and a Flight Speed increase.

Reinforced Engineering (3 piece)

This 3 piece bonus provides an increase to your Starship Structural Integrity Skill and a flat amount of All Damage Resistance Rating.

Next week we’ll reveal week two’s reward for “Beyond the Nexus.”

John Leavens
Systems Designer
Star Trek Online

Patrolling

Foundry FED: Player Concept Housing*, Great Raid (part 1), Training Ground 2.0, Ultimate Deathmatch, Redshirt Zombie, All Hallows Eve

*Down for Repairs

PostPosted: Tue September 12th, 2017 11:01 pm 

its a three piece. console, tric torp, and an omni phaser or turret* i think, omni phaser im sure of

Patrolling

*Down for Repairs