It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Can someone invite me?
PostPosted: Sat December 31st, 2016 3:32 pm 

I was accepted (back) into the fleet, after some time off - but so far I've not been able to catch anyone online to invite me back to the fleet!

I notice little activity here, and generally no one online in the 12thOOC or 12thRP. Is there no one left playing in this fleet, or do I have my channels wrong, or am I just really unlucky?

I'm hoping someone can invite me to the fleet, now that my application has been accepted (and in fact I've already been raised to full member from provisional... but haven't actually been able to join it yet!)

Thanks,
Eric

PostPosted: Sat December 31st, 2016 4:16 pm 
Command Advisor

Hi EricBLivingston,

I've done a quick search and it seems that you were found to be inactive again during the last check. I highly recommend sending a PM to your VA, in this case Hatch, as soon as possible.

As for invites in game, yes things are very quiet these days and often there aren't many people in game as any one time. Fleet invites are sent whenever they are needed and so if you expecting one or suspect one, then it is critical to check when logging into your character before clicking on anything. There may be an invite window that appears, which can be lost if you click anywhere else. Also checking the forums before logging in may give you an idea whether to expect one or not.

=/\= =========================== =/\=
Vice Admiral Sabot02 (Retired) - Command Advisor - OPS Team - Global Mod
Former Commanding Officer - Engineering Division - 12th Fleet - United Federation Of Planets
=/\= =========================== =/\=

Scottish Engineers - Defying the Red Shirt Curse since 2266

PostPosted: Mon January 2nd, 2017 8:38 am 

Eric, I believe we have you sorted now. If not, send me a PM @Zoltan417 and we will get you taken care of.

Links - The Phenomenal Phive - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJH7kl3Ne7OOsdLztUjBj1Q?sub_confirmation=1
STO WT - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3YU32A5vea5JxSZxwYd80A?sub_confirmation=1