It is currently Thu March 28th, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Role Playing
PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 2:33 am 

So who or were do I put my RP info at. Like my char bio and my ship history.

----------
12th Fleet/ Beta Squadron
Name Classified | NCC-901206 | Intrepid Class
United Federation of Planets
=/\= ============================ =/\=
Now Recruiting ! 12th-fleet.com

Last edited by Trwkeys on Fri October 30th, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: RP
PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 7:29 am 

Ok so i'll guess i'll start it here. I kinda need to know how many would like to Role Play I mean i hope Im not the only one but i haven't many topics on it. But i'll start it by posting my personal character bio and ship history and how I came about to join the fleet. I think it would be fun.

----------

PostPosted: Thu October 29th, 2009 8:14 am 
Command Advisor

I like it. :D I may have to get My stuff inorder for Rp though cuz I have planed on letting my ingame experiences provide my story and background for my character.

You should keep at this thread and give us an example to go by. Im sure alot of our members would enjoy a good RP for their charachters.

Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota.

PostPosted: Fri October 30th, 2009 12:13 pm 

Ok so here goes.

Suran T'oma A'kweth is half Vulcan and Half Human. His mother is Vulcan and Father being Human. They meet on a long range science vessel while studying an interesting nebula in the delta quadrant that contained a new type of alloy either race has seen before. While studying the alloy they began to spend more and more time together and fell in love. Then soon after got married and had a son in 2387. There was still more interesting thing to study in the delta quadrant so they remained on the star ship and got married and soon after had a son. The boy was raised on the starship for 8 years and after that, the vessel got recalled back to earth. His father resigns from Starfleet and moves to Vulcan with his mother. His father then joins the Vulcan science council and continues his research along with his mother. At the age of 12 Suran applies to Vulcan science academy. He graduates early at the age of 15 and joins his mother and father in their research. At the age of 17 he decides to travel to earth and join Starfleet because he wants to explore. He enters Starfleet academy and graduates within 1 and half years. He could simply been placed on a starship as an ensign but he insisted on going through with the academy. He is then assigned to a nova class science vessel named the USS Kelvin and while on the Kelvin the discovered a very interesting rock on the planet Malona IVto do some research on the planet to see if there are any signs of another the crystalline entity that devastated the planet. many years back. The rock contained a few micro life forms living on the surface. He suggested that the crew goes back down and collect more of these rocks because it may be a sign. Unfortunately the ship is recalled back to Starfleet to assist in patrols due to the threat of invasion by the klingons. He keeps the rock and studies it and over the course of 5 months the rock grows and gets 5 inches thicker. He informs the captain of this and he and the crew ask Starfleet to go back to the planet to collect more. They refuse as it is not as important. So with the permission of the captain he takes a shuttle a travels back to the planet and gets 6 more similar rocks. He gets back to the ship after the month long journey and he and the crew begin to do heavy research on these rocks. 2 months later he notices something going on with the rocks. They are emitting a signal pattern similar to that of the crystalline entity. This is obviously a sign of intelligent life. Are the micro life forms trying to communicate? He then starts to study these patters and begins to decode them. He discovers that the life forms are communicating with each other. He then tries to communicate with them and makes first contact with sentient micro life forms. Over the course of a year he begins to learn more about them. There are only 5 life forms on the rock and they tell him they want to go back to their planet. The ship is then reassigned to maintain relations and study the life forms. He brings them back to the planet and when they return the find crystal like life form all over the planet. They are similar in size to everyday rodents on earth. They have what seemed to be 4 legs and what seemed to be a head on top of the body connected to the legs. It seems that the ones on the planet had evolved and grow even more than the ones on the rock. They also seem to have a society and are currently at war with each other. Due to this discovery he is promoted to captain and takes command of a newly made intrepid class starship named the La- Seiya Wasu. It was previously a diplomatic ship used by a member of the Vulcan Science Council who was given the honor to name it. The ship is then assigned to take the Kelvin place as it is needed to assist on patrols. He then takes up the job of helping to resolve the conflict because he predicted that the radiation of the graviton pulses they used to fight would ultimately destroy the species. After 2 years he finally got them to come to a peaceful solution. After that the species became able to be space worthy. So they then joined the federation in turn for the federation offering them protection and guidance as the start to explore space. Starfleet recognizes the value of the captain and his ship and is the offered to join the elite 12th fleet. He accepts and is posted under the research division of the fleet and is excited to begin on a new journey of research.

----------

PostPosted: Fri October 30th, 2009 12:14 pm 

and that only the bio on the char wait till u hear the ships history it dates back to a few year after voyager return home.

----------