It is currently Mon December 10th, 2018 9:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat October 24th, 2009 4:16 am 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Sun October 4th, 2009 6:07 am
Posts: 136
Doug3575 wrote:
I did not know you could not say anything to other people. That stinks. We should have a code word :)


I doubt they would go the lengths as to monitor everyone's fleet site. All one would have to do is not use the same name and email address. But the fact is if they find out you have disclosed information, you will be kicked out of Closed Beta.

As mentioned above, it is real easy to talk about it without them knowing who you are. I also doubt they would be all that upset if you just talked about the game but if you were to talk negatively about the game and devs then you would probably be removed.

But what do I know, I am still waiting as well for an invite :lol:

_________________
=/\= ============================ =/\=
Lieutenant Fritoman
United Federation of Planets
12th Fleet - Engineering "Jötnar"- Alpha Squadron
USS Crazy Horse's "NCC-50446"
Current Assignment - Testing New Technology
=/\= ============================ =/\=


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun November 1st, 2009 2:00 am 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Sun October 4th, 2009 6:07 am
Posts: 136
It clearly states on the STO site and in the NDA that you are NOT allowed to speak about it outside of their closed beta forums. So if you get in, keep it to yourself. When the game goes live (Open Beta) you can fill us all in, until then...Don't ask, don't tell....hmm, where have I heard that before?

_________________
=/\= ============================ =/\=
Lieutenant Fritoman
United Federation of Planets
12th Fleet - Engineering "Jötnar"- Alpha Squadron
USS Crazy Horse's "NCC-50446"
Current Assignment - Testing New Technology
=/\= ============================ =/\=


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun November 1st, 2009 3:15 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Thu October 15th, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
well congrats to all accepted I hope I may too xD

I still have: Your beta application is still pending. xD

_________________
Image
=/\= =================================== =/\=
Lieutenant Commander Craft Dax
United Federation of Planets
12th-Fleet Intelligence "Khalija" Division Alpha Squad
USS Defiant NCC 13828 Defiant class
Succesfully Joined Trill with 9 lifetimes of experience
Long Live The Federation!
The hell with the Dominion and the Borg!

=/\= =================================== =/\=


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun November 8th, 2009 1:36 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Sun November 8th, 2009 2:01 am
Posts: 519
Fritoman wrote:
It clearly states on the STO site and in the NDA that you are NOT allowed to speak about it outside of their closed beta forums. So if you get in, keep it to yourself. When the game goes live (Open Beta) you can fill us all in, until then...Don't ask, don't tell....hmm, where have I heard that before?


Well, after the whole apparent GunBad fiasco with what seems were leaked videos and pictures, I think everyone should be very careful about what they say. People seem to be on the warpath and taking no prisoners. So, I think anyone who actually has been fortunate enough to be accepted into the Closed Beta should adhere to the NDA, despite how excited they may be to share any news.

_________________
=/\= ============================ =/\=
Tyrus
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - JAG Division
Crafter
=/\= ============================ =/\=
ImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun November 8th, 2009 3:13 pm 
Offline
Command Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Wed August 26th, 2009 3:52 am
Posts: 3514
BioDragon wrote:
Fritoman wrote:
It clearly states on the STO site and in the NDA that you are NOT allowed to speak about it outside of their closed beta forums. So if you get in, keep it to yourself. When the game goes live (Open Beta) you can fill us all in, until then...Don't ask, don't tell....hmm, where have I heard that before?


Well, after the whole apparent GunBad fiasco with what seems were leaked videos and pictures, I think everyone should be very careful about what they say. People seem to be on the warpath and taking no prisoners. So, I think anyone who actually has been fortunate enough to be accepted into the Closed Beta should adhere to the NDA, despite how excited they may be to share any news.



Well said Dragon! I think it is best for the beta winners to be quite for their own good. I dont like to think of anyone loosing their beta, that is just not something that should need to happen. So dont talk about beta plz

_________________
Image

=/\= ============================ =/\=
Retired Rear Admiral-Jay Maverick-
Known simply as -Maverick-
Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
"United Federation of Planets"
12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota.

=/\= ============================ =/\=


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon November 16th, 2009 11:22 am 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Sat November 14th, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 67
Doug3575 wrote:
I did not know you could not say anything to other people. That stinks. We should have a code word :)


So what code word should I use to not tell you I am in the beta?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue November 17th, 2009 6:57 pm 
Offline
Inactive
User avatar

Joined: Sun November 15th, 2009 3:48 pm
Posts: 338
Sci-Fi_Cajun wrote:
Doug3575 wrote:
I did not know you could not say anything to other people. That stinks. We should have a code word :)


So what code word should I use to not tell you I am in the beta?


Erm,u dun need to,cause u just told us ur in,whic...
<bang>
<ken got hit by Cryptic>

_________________
=(/\)= ================================ =(/\)=

Ken
Research Division,Alpha Squad
The 12th Fleet
United Federation of Planets
USS Omnis Arcanum [Sol Class] NCC-96491
Currently on Shore Leave,Earth,Singapore
=(/\)= ================================ =(/\)=


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group