The 12th Fleet: Starbase Valhalla
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/

Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups
http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16415
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Air Force Man12 [ Thu October 18th, 2012 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Herro Fleet,

So I recently lost my Starfleet Academy coffee cup when I returned from training and decided I would have a look around for another type of mug to keep me company. For quite some time I have longed to make a custom cup for my main STO ship like other ships of the other series. (Hopefully I am not the only total geek here...)

Example Image

Like so!




So I scooped around the internet and after some digging I came across a personalized website some of you may be familiar with and designed a cup here!

http://www.zazzle.com/16837026357706415 ... oz&lon=270 (let me know if you can't see the page with my design.)

They finally came in the mail today! Much like the design of the Starfleet Academy travel mugs, they seem to be decent quality and the image and words look nice.

Image Travel Mug



Image House Mug

I also ordered this too.

Tell me what you think and post your mugs of your STO ships if you make them. Hopefully I am not the only one who has been looking for something like this.

Cheers.

Author:  Prototype_No.98 [ Thu October 18th, 2012 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Il have to get some for my ships too

Author:  Air Force Man12 [ Fri October 19th, 2012 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Yea, it should work out great for you. It was pretty easy, the hardest part was finding an emblem that would work and placing all of it just right.

Author:  Cassie [ Fri October 19th, 2012 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Nice! I wouldn't mind a really big coffee cup like that for my morning liquid motivation! :P

Author:  Doug3575 [ Fri October 19th, 2012 9:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Air Force Man12 wrote:
Yea, it should work out great for you. It was pretty easy, the hardest part was finding an emblem that would work and placing all of it just right.


Do you have a link for the emblem you used?

Great idea by the way :bolian:

Author:  Prototype_No.98 [ Fri October 19th, 2012 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups


Author:  Air Force Man12 [ Fri October 19th, 2012 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Doug3575 wrote:
Air Force Man12 wrote:
Yea, it should work out great for you. It was pretty easy, the hardest part was finding an emblem that would work and placing all of it just right.


Do you have a link for the emblem you used?

Great idea by the way :bolian:


http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl= ... ,s:0,i:141

The link for the logo. I had just googled it. I was looking for one that would more match the DS9 Combadge, but no luck... I simply made this smaller on the actual mug design.

Author:  Goldy [ Fri October 19th, 2012 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

I like :P

Author:  Doug3575 [ Tue October 23rd, 2012 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Air Force Man12 wrote:
Doug3575 wrote:
Air Force Man12 wrote:
Yea, it should work out great for you. It was pretty easy, the hardest part was finding an emblem that would work and placing all of it just right.


Do you have a link for the emblem you used?

Great idea by the way :bolian:


http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl= ... ,s:0,i:141

The link for the logo. I had just googled it. I was looking for one that would more match the DS9 Combadge, but no luck... I simply made this smaller on the actual mug design.


Cool, thanks :bolian:

Author:  Air Force Man12 [ Tue October 23rd, 2012 7:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voyager/DS9 style Coffee Cups

Let me know how it comes out. Pictures are nice. :)

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/